~EPILOUGE~

~EPILOUGE~       

"Gunter! What the heck!! I told you to stop this nonsense!!" Ice King grabbed the book Gunter is writing on, he caught him that night writing something about Fionna and Marshall Lee again. The Ice King slapped the penguin with his hand and he watched it as it slammed itself at the wall.

"Bad penguin!" He yelled at it. "This is not a good shipping!! And...and you even used Simone in it! BLARGH! It's even worse!!" He said as he flips the pages. "This goes to the trash." Suddenly, he threw it outside the Castle's window.

"Well, that's it. Good riddance! Welp, back to sleep." He yawned and then quickly slacked back to bed. After an hour, the Ice king is having a deep sleep, Gunter quickly stood up and slides down the castle.

He quickly picked up the book he's writing on. And ran away from the Ice Kingdom.

Meanwhile...

Marceline is having her jam session when she suddenly heard a little knock at the door. "Hmm, I wonder who could that be..." She opened the door and saw a little penguin handling a book in its flippers.

"Gunter! What are you doing here so late?" She asked. The penguin gave her a little "wenk" and then left. Leaving the book it's holding at the doormat. She picked it up, before opening the book, she saw a note carved at its cover, saying...

 Dear Marceline,

I made this story for you.

Love, Gunter

After reading the note, she flipped the first page of it. And then flipped its page again, and again... until she finally finished it. She felt like crying after reading this. Before she even close the book, there was another note carved at the back cover. She read it...

Dear Marceline,

After reading the story, you will notice that this story is not entirely mine.

Some of its parts are from the little pieces of old papers I saw around the "Past Room". I know it's not right but... it is clear that some of these chapters are from Simon. I am sure you knew, did you?

 He told you this story... your story, using yourselves as the characters... the 28th chapter... it's that time when you left him, he wrote that story because he felt bad he will never have a chance to see you again. I know I shouldn't mess with you guys but... I feel like you need to know about this.

The last word he said before losing everything is... "Marceline"... as seen in the piece of paper.

Thank you for giving time, I hope you've enjoyed this.

From, Gunter

Marceline took a deep breath and slowly closed her eyes...

She have never felt so much joy until this day.

"Thank you."

(there's another note)

PS: I know you love Finn. Don't deny it, gurl.