Chapter 25: Inject

Chapter 25: Inject

Fionna and Simone quickly went to the living room to see Marshall, and so was Marshall and…Marshall. (let’s just call him Roy, okay?) When Little Marshall saw Simone, he was surprised, he cannot speak a word so he just gave her a hug and a smile that’s filled with joy. Roy(Marshall Lee) just stared at the two and felt like crying, he remembered this happening when he was a kid. Fionna, in the other hand, just smiled and felt happy for Marshall Lee. Later, they took breakfast and Simone told Fionna how she found Marshall Lee in the streets, crying and weeping the word “Mommy”. Fionna understood, Simone asked her what she is doing here with them, and what kind of intensions she wants. But she didn’t told her, she just didn’t feel like it.

Meanwhile…Somewhere at the Night-o-Sphere

“Go away. I don’t want to talk to you.” Hanna said while walking away to the creature she’s having conversation with. She was at her office back at the Night-o-Sphere. That is the place where she grew up with, and where she do her responsibilities. Her father, who was the late ruler of the Night-o-Sphere died after she bared a child from a human.

 While she was baring the child inside her, she confessed to her father that she loved a mortal, she told everything about her beloved one. But her father disagreed, he said to her that she must not love a mortal because that will just lead her to depression, after that was told, she got mad and ran away from their world and went to the mortal world. Months later, her stomach was getting larger, so she decided to tell this to her father. But this time, with her husband around. When they arrived, many demons gathered in front of them, and told her that her father has been waiting for her arrival for a long time.

When they finally met, her father was very glad when he saw his daughter, but startled when he saw a young man with her. She told him that they married each other back at the human world. Before he can even complain, he noticed that his daughter’s stomach was larger than last time. She told him that “Her womb is carrying a young life” Her father again, was mad for this. He said that he will never accept the child inside her. She plead to her father to understand, he loves her husband and her child. But then, her father told her that “I will never have a grandchild that is half -human. That’ll be a big disgrace for me.” Soon, her father punished her that she could never return to the Night-o-Sphere until she bare the child and leave it to the young man.

Years passed, her child was now 4 years old. They were very happy, and very peaceful. She never wanted to come back to their world, she was contented and happy. One day, a delivery bat sent a message to her from the Night-o-Sphere. The bat told her that her father just died, and they need her to rule them. She decided to come back to the Night-o-Sphere, not to rule the place, but to find a substitute for her father. She promised that she will come back for them. Before she go, she visited her friend that has been studying archaeology, Simone. She told her that if she never comes back again, she wanted Simone to take care of her young child and look out for her husband. Simone promised her, and said farewell to each other.

“Are you listening?” The creature said to her. She snapped out, she was thinking too much to even listen to the creature. “Will you please pay attention, Hanna?!” The creature said louder.

“D-didn’t you heard me? I-I said, go away!” Hanna said. Startled.

“I don’t need to go away, we had a deal!” It shouted.

“I don’t want to do it anymore. It’ll hurt him.” She said.

“Hurt?! Hurt, Hanna?! Hurt?! Such a big word for a Whore, like you!!” It teased.

“What?!”

“Yes! You’re a Whore, Hanna. You’re so desperate for love, you chose a low life-form! A human. Tell me, what do you call those kind of girls? A filthy whore.”

“I am not a bad woman!”

“Oh, yes you are! And that kid you have? Is bad too.”

“Do not say anything to my child, you b*tch!!”

“Hahaha! Such a strong and convinced heart, Hanna! Do you even know what kind of disgrace your child to our family?! Poor, poor, Hanna. Doesn’t know anything… oh, I forgot. You’re stupid. It’s not really surprising that you didn’t knew.”

“What do you mean?!”

“I’ll tell you what I mean, my dear sister. It is said that if a demon with blood of a ruler, had a child that is half-mortal, that child will be the cause of our fall. Hanna, do you understand? If your child ever enters Night-o-Sphere, it will bring to us chaos, that child you have? Will be the reason of our death. And yet, you want to bring him here? No. That can’t happen, Hanna. You can’t bring your child here, and even if you do? I’ll kill him. Before he even put’s a finger inside the Night-o-Sphere.”

“That…”

“I’m helping you, Hanna. If you just let me handle your child, he could be no threat to us anymore.”

“But I can’t risk my child getting hurt. I can’t take that…” She said with tears. But then, the creature took her mouth closer by Hanna’s ear. And said…

“Just one bite, wouldn’t hurt…”

TO BE CONTINUED…

AN: OH MY GLOB!! *fan girl scream* XD lol. And… don’t take the “Just One Bite” as a Spongebob joke. This is a very, very, very serious chapter!! So many ideas coming out from my brain for this story!! XD