Chapter 15: Lunatic

Chapter 15: Lunatic

Fionna’s POV

“…what the?” I exclaimed. I was supposed to hit Ice Queen but I hit something else before I ever did hit her with my sword. I looked behind me, and I saw it. A goo monster. Just like the ones that followed me back then. “Yuck. Real yuck. This thing is disgusting! Why did they ever--- ahh!” Suddenly a whole army of goo monsters were coming out from nowhere. Marshall was shocked when he saw the monsters, the Ice Queen put him down and flew off.

“Simone!!” he called her, but she flew so fast that she’s out of sight.

“Forget that slime ball, Marshall! We got to get outta here!!” I swing my sword and drove the goo monsters away from our path. We soon found an old house and decided to hide inside until the monsters are gone. We went to its bedroom to rest for a minute, I placed him on the bed and started to scold him.

“What were you thinking, Marshall?! The Ice Queen could’ve killed you back there!!”

“She wouldn’t! She’s my friend!!”

“No, she’s not! She’s a fiend! And if it wasn’t for me, you’d probably dead by now!! Marshall, I was so worried about you!”

“I didn’t asked you ta be so worried about me! I just want to be with Simone, again…!”

“Marshall, how can you be so sure that she is Simone, huh?!”

“Because!!”

“Because what?! Haven’t you realized that they’d probably just look exactly alike?!”

“No!! I am sure that she’s Simone!”

“How?!”

“Because of the crown on her head!!”

“Heh, why? Does Simone have the exact crown just like that?”

“Yes! A-and that’s just not it! She said ta me that-that the crown is bad! An- an maybe that’s why she’s acting all weird back there, maybe it’s because of the crown!” He explained to me so hard. I can see it on his face, he’s sobbing real hard. And I started to feel bad for him.

“Marshall…”

“W-we have ta save her! We… we gotta do something, an- an find her…!!” He tried to get out of the room but I grabbed his hand.

“Marshall, no… it-it’s too dangerous out there…”

“B-but what about Simone…?!”

“We’ll find her later, when the monsters are gone, ok…?”

“But-but…!”

“Come here, crybaby….” I hugged him and after an hour crying, he finally fell asleep…

Someone’s POV

After Marshall Lee and the girl flee and hid inside an old house, I decided to follow that woman, she flew fast, so I ran as fast as I can to catch up with her. Few minutes later, she finally took a rest on a big rock that is not too far away from the city. She started to cover the whole ground with snow, I hid behind another rock that is big enough for my size. Then I noticed that she is speaking to herself.

“Shut up!!” She said while holding her head. “I don’t care if I failed you! And if I did, failed you, it’s because of that annoying boy and that stupid brat!!” What the…?  Heck, is she crazy?!

“Who was that boy…? And-and why do I feel… UGH! NO! I don’t! Will you just shut up for just a second?! I WILL do everything you say, but don’t act like I owe you something! HAH! I’m your dreams!! I’m just doing this because I want to! I don’t need any help from you. Fine!! I DO need you, BUT! I am not gonna take orders from you! NOTE that!! Okay, whatever you say, but where is a good spot for a castle?! You’re useless. Nothing!! No, I’m not saying anything bad about you!! AHAHAHAHHAHA!!! WHAT?! STOP SPEAKING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT ME! Oh, yeah?! Prove it!! Why not?! Ugh… FINE!! I’m gonna go find the PERFECT place for you! YOU’RE HIGHNESS!! Let’s go…!” No doubt about it, she’s nuts. Wait, I gotta talk to her!