Chapter 26: Golden Dew Drops

“You came from the what?!” Simone said in surprise. She and Fionna were talking about where she came from. It was almost dusk, and they were sitting on a bench beneath the shade of a tree. Little Marshall Lee and big Marshall were having a nap.

“Yes. What you’ve heard was right. I am from the future. About 996 later.” Fionna said while looking at Simone.

“You came from the future, then… You might know what’s going to happen!” Simone leaned closer to Fionna’s face. Fionna nodded. “Tell me…” Simone continued. “What’s it like? I mean, did the world recovered, and life began to grow again?”

“Yup. A lot has changed after 996 years. They were green grasses, strong and peaceful kingdoms, lives that were contented. Everything changed after this.” After she said that, she shook her head. “…I guess… nothing is permanent, right?”

“No, I don’t think so.” Simone said. “Everything changes, the earth changes, even life isn’t permanent.” She picked up a flower and stared at it. “Just like this flower, you may never know when it will die.”

“You picked it, Simone. You already killed it.” Fionna disagreed.

“Yes, I did picked it. But that doesn’t mean it’s already dead.” She suddenly flipped the flower upside-down. “Look, do you see anything?” She said.

“No. Just a broken trunk.” Said Fionna.

“That’s right, a broken trunk. It doesn’t have any roots, right?” Fionna nodded. “Which means, the roots are still under the soil, continuing their duties of sipping the nutrients down below the ground.” Simone smiled at her, and continued to explain as she burry the flower’s trunk under the soil. “You may think that this flower can’t live without its roots. But it can. It’ll grow new roots and will start to bloom more beautiful than it was before.” Fionna smiled when she heard these words. It’s just so wonderful to hear.

“Life isn’t permanent, Fionna. People die out of illness. But if you will learn to live your life to the fullest, it’ll be worth it.” Simone said while touching Fionna’s hand. Fionna smiled, but it quickly faded, she became quiet for a minute. And then she spoke.

“…Simone?” She asked.

“Yes?”

“I said I came from the future, but… It doesn’t seem you want to ask what happened to you and Marshall.” She looked at Simone with a concerned face.

“Is it?” Simone giggled a bit. “I wouldn’t ask it. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be. That’s all I have to know.” Simone smiled at her.

“No, you don’t mean that, do you?” Fionna stood up in front of Simone.

“I don’t need to know the future, Fionna. All I have to do is live in the present day. If I push myself into knowing what or how it will happen, it will just drive me insane.” Simone looked at Fionna with a convinced look.

“But you did.” Fionna turned her face away. “Simone, to where I come from, everything I ever knew was so wonderful. I wondered around of Ooo, and met so many friends. Prince Gumball, LSP, Hot Dog Prince, and Cake. All of them had friends. But I met someone who is lonely, and almost spent all of his life alone, because he believes he is evil and should not spend time with other people. I started to hang out with him, and he did too. He showed me places I didn’t know, he wasn’t really that bad. In fact, I think he’s so cool. He proved to me that he’s not evil, and… somehow I just felt strange. I… I love him now. But I can’t tell him. I’m just scared.”

“There’s nothing to be afraid of. Just tell him how you feel. If he doesn’t like you, just hang out again.” Simone commented.

“But I’m more afraid now.” Fionna shook her head. “I’m afraid that he won’t like me anymore if I said it. Now that I know what he has experienced.”

Simone leaned closer to her. “What is his name?” She asked. Fionna looked at her. Scared.

“Marshall Lee. His name is Marshall Lee the Vampire King.”

TO BE CONTINUED…

 PS: Simone’s Face-----> O___________o FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU---

XD LOL

AN: Thank you so much!!! FOR!!! READING!!!! :B

Hey guys. I’m really happy people read this book. That’s making me so happy. (HAPPY is a half P.) HALF-P. :D

Shout out to…

BirdBearLuv---Thank you for the support, GURL!!!

StarShocked----THANK YOU 2!! XD GURL!!! FRIENDSSSSS WEEE!!! :DD