Chapter 19: Hanna Abadeer

Fionna’s POV

“Wait…” I muttered. I was very surprised when I heard that Marshall called the other person his mom. “You’re Marshall Lee’s Mother?!” I questioned her with a loud voice.

“W-what?! N-no!!” She waved her hand around signing a ‘no’ to me. I don’t believe her so I asked Marshall right away.

“Is she your mother, Marshall?!” I said.

“Uh… um… I don’t remember… maybe… It’s been so long since I last saw her…” He said while swirling the Ice Queen’s hair with his finger. “But I do know she looks like her!!” She suddenly pointed towards the person.

“Are you sure…?” I murmured.  “I mean, does your mother really looks like a monster…?”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MONSTER??!!” She shouted at me. I covered my ears and said…

“Well, it’s true! I mean, look at you!” I dragged her in front of a mirror. “Those pointy ears? That darkish skin? Those big carnivore-ish teeth! And that super messy hair that looks like it hadn’t been combed in years?! Waddya expect the people will say to you?!” I said those thing while pointing on her body parts.

“Why you—“

“Don’t forget those boobs. It’s so little, I thought she was a man!!” Ice queen suddenly interrupted us.

“WHAT??!!” She shouted at her. “DO YOU EVEN DARE TO INSULT ME LIKE THAT?!!!”

“It IS true.” She whispered.

“Why, I ought a..! “ She’s about to punch her then Marshall suddenly stood in front of the Ice Queen.

“Mommy, don’t!!” He exclaimed.

“Marshall....!”

“Please don’t hurt Simone…!”

“But.She.In.Sulted.ME!!”

“I know she did! But…but it’s not her fault! It’s the crown’s fault..! It’s making her say things she didn’t even mean to. So please don’t hurt her…!”

“…what do you mean… it’s the crown’s fault?” She asked.

“Well, at first I was confused. But every time Simone puts on the crown to save us, she’s acting all weird and junk. I think the crown’s bad for her, but she said she needs it anyway, so she can’t just throw it away. I still don’t understand it. But I think that’s the reason!”

“Marshall.” I stepped closer to him. “…Is that true?”

“Uh-huh.” He nodded. I think he’s not lying so I walked towards him.

“Then… We have to do something, right?” When he heard those words, he smiled with joy. He hugged me so tight. It felt warm. I’m happy that he’s not sad anymore.

“Okay!” He said.

“So… what should we do first?” Started thinking.

“Well, every time Simone puts on the crown, she forgets everything. So first, we need ta make her take off the crown.”

“Ok, Marshall. Let’s do this!!” I threw up my fist in the air and so does Marshall.

TO BE CONTINUED…

AN: Sorry guys, this chapter is kinda boring and fast, but I’m too lazy to make it long and detailed. And… My head hurts because I have been using English for like a week. So my English will kinda suck. I’ll update on Wednesday or tomorrow if I can. Thank so much for your votes and comments! It makes me happy! :D

PS: I’m a reaaaaaaally shy gal in person. XD