Chapter 23: The Other

Ice King’s POV

“Gunter, no!” I shouted at Gunter and took the pen he’s holding. I caught Gunter writing something on one of my Fionna and Cake books, I was so mad, I threw a monster truck on that stupid penguin. No, really. I did that. In my imagination. Hehehe… Well I could’ve done it if I’m not sick! Right, I have a cold. This is nuts, I’m the king of ice and yet I still get colds?! Screw you, the person who decides what’s going on!! By the way, yeah, I saw Gunter writing on my Fionna and Cake book. And I didn’t liked it. I mean, he wrote something that he calls “Fiolee” or whatever. I HATE it when he does that, he freakin’ ships Fionna and Marshall Lee! The two weren’t even meant for each other! Hah! That couple would never work, in my opinion! I mean, just look at it, oh that’s right, you can’t look at it. Well just read it. “Fionna is a Human and Marshall Lee is a Vampire! That’s Gross if you ask me!”

“Wenk wenk?! (And what’s wrong with Fiolee?!)” Gunter blabbered. I put up subtitles for you guys. *wiggles eyebrows*

“I’ll tell you what’s wrong with FIOLEE, Mister!! It’s just WRONG to ship a 15 year old Girl and a 1000 year old GUY! That’s wrong! Just think about if they got married, and during their honeymoon, they just… EUGH!! It’s Gross, Gunter, GROSS!!”

“Wenk wenk wenk. (Look who’s talking about shipping Fionna to a 1000 year old guy.)”

“And what do you mean by that?”

“Wenk…wenk. (Ugh…nothing.)”

“What I’m saying Gunter, I don’t like what you did to my Book! It’s horrible! Who the heck would ever like this junk?! This is stupid!” I said while holding the book. “And why did you put Simone in this?! I told you I don’t like using that character in any kind of my Fionna and Cake books! That character’s…”

“Wenk?”

“Uh… Well, I don’t like talking about her, okay?! I haven’t used her in any of my stories since a long time ago! So stop making stupid fanfics about Fionna and Marhall Lee kissing! Eww! Just imagne them, kissing. Ugh. Gross! It’s better to stick him near Gumball than that Vimpire!” I placed the book inside the drawer and closed it. “Well, it’s really late Gunter. Time to get some shut eye.” I turned off the lights and went to my bed.

End of POV

Gunter quietly snugged in his little ice bed. It was just comfortable enough to a little penguin like him, or… her. Minutes later, he got up on his bed, and tiptoed towards the drawer where Ice King put the book he’s writing on. He grabbed a pen, and laid down on his little bed again. He doesn’t care if the Ice King likes it or not, he’s not doing this for the Ice King’s happiness, neither for himself. It’s for someone else’s joy. So he drove his pen near the paper, and continued writing the simple story he’s writing…

TO BE CONTINUED…