Chapter 17: Going Back For Fionna!

Back at The Present Time…

Prince Gumball’s POV

“Is it done?!” Marshall shouted while I’m reconstructing the Time Machine. We can’t find a way to stop the mission to save Fionna from dying, so we decided to go back in time ourselves. I ordered him to get the materials for the Time Machine so it could work again. But I’m having problems to activate the Machine myself.

“My solutions are not accurate!! I can’t find a way to activate it!!” I said while searching in a bunch of my solution papers. I know it wasn’t there, I just want to make this sentence long. Then I thought of something, is it possible? I hope it is!

“Marshall!! I got it!!”

“Got what?!” Before I can even talk, suddenly I heard a zap from behind me. The shot froze me, and now I can’t move any muscle! “Oh, No!!” I shouted when I saw The Ice Queen standing in front of us.

“AHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAH!!!” She laughed. What is she laughing at? Does my face looks funny? I bet it’s not. Maybe she’s just happy. Ugh. Why am I acting all stupid in this chapter?

“Hey!!” Marshall shouted at her. “What do you think you’re doing?!”

“Claiming my Prince, obviously!! HE’S MINE NOW!! AHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!” She screeched.  

“Unfreeze him, now!!”

“AH! So you want to get beaten up, huh?! I’ll give you what you want!!” She shoot another Ice Bolt. It didn’t hit Marshall, he managed to avoid it. He quickly knocked Ice Queen down on the floor, he put his right foot on the Ice Queen’s stomach.

“Release Bubba!!” He said to her.

“AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!” After she laughed like an idiot. She stood up which made Marshall step back a bit. “FOOL!!” She said. “You can’t defeat me!!”

“Why are you doing this?!” He questioned.

“I’LL TELL YOU WHY!!” She’s suddenly in front of me after she said that to Marshall. “Little Tomboy’s nowhere to be seen, now everybody’s wondering where could’ve she been? She must’ve left, she must’ve gone. But there are things which needs to be done. So grab your glasses, hold them high! Until the cheering reach the sky. Now dance along, sing a song! Cause all your worries, sadness, and sin. Will fade! For here they are, the new king and queen!!” *awkward silence*

“…what was that..?” Said Marshall. Well, I too was surprised. I didn’t thought she prepared a poem for this.

“o…kay… So! Bubba! What did you got anyways?”

“I-I realized that if a cold energy hits the machine, it can active because the cold energy can inactivate the other active heat energy! Or… vice versa!!”

“So I gotta make Ice Queen hit the machine??”

“Yeah! …sorta..!”

“Okay!!! this is gonna be hard…”

2 seconds later…

“The Time Machine is working!! Go ahead Marshall! Save Fionna!”

“What about you?!”

“I’ll take care of this! You can do it yourself! …are you?”

“Uh.. yeah! I guess so!”

“Great!”

Then he hopped into the time machine and then poof! He’s gone. Nah, don’t worry about me. I’ll take care of the Ice Queen. Next chapter guys, author’s being lazy again typing the whole chapter.

TO BE CONTINUED…

AN: Yeah. So I said the next chap will be on sat but… the idea popped out in my mind and I just have to type it. :)