Chapter 13: Kick Her Butt

Fionna’s POV

We heard thunderclaps coming from the buildings somewhere in the city, we followed the sound to find out what’s happening. As we ran forward to the thunderclaps, it starts to get colder, then I noticed that the trees were frozen. Marshall was astonished with this, he ran faster until we came to a dead end.  The place was covered with snow, the road was very cold, I can’t even move… The snowy blizzard who was building up became clear. Suddenly, Little Marshall yipped.

“Simone!” He said. At first I was confused, there was no one there.  Just the thick ice fog surrounding the whole area which makes it very hard to see. But then I saw a blurred figure, floating on the air. A few seconds later, my vision became clear, I was completely shocked when I saw who’s been floating in front of us… The Ice Queen.

“…How is she…?” I questioned myself.  Well, I knew that the Ice Queen was an old hag, but I never thought that she’s a thousand years old! Not to mention, way older than Marshall! And to even think about it, she wants to marry PG, which is way younger than her! Gob, I have no Idea what is going on right now.

“Simone!” Lil’ Marshall yipped again. He managed to get the attention of The Ice Queen. Wait… why is Marshall calling Simone in front of the Ice Queen? Or maybe…

“Okay, Ice Queen! Tell us what you did!!” I said while getting Marshall behind me.

“What?” Said Marshall.

“Don’t worry, Marshie. I got this under control! If that hag doesn’t tell us where Simone is, I’m gonna kick her butt off until she give up!” I said with a smirk.

“What?!”

“Oh, didn’t you hear what I said? Ok, I said I’m gonna kick her butt off until she give up!”

“What?!!!”

“I said… I’M… GONNA… KICK… HER… BUTT… OFF… UNTIL… SHE… GIVE… UP…!”

“WHAT?!”

“KICK. HER. BUTT. OFF!!”

“NO!!”

“Why not?”

“Don’t kick her butt off! That’s gross! Plus, she doesn’t have Simone! She IS Simone!!”

“WHAT?!” And then… I stood frozen.

TO BE CONTINUED….

STANDING! FROZEN! IN THE LIFE I CHOSEN! YOU WON’T! FIND ME! HE PAST IS ALL BEHIND ME! BURRIED IN THE SNOWWWWW!!!!

(heh! XD Perfect song for the Ice Queen huh? :b)

AN: Sorry, I’m kinda lazy while doing this. So I apologize if I made the happening fast. :B I’ll do better next time! :)