"Girl puhlease i'm fat asf and I can't even wear heals because my ankles swollen as fuck too!" I said.

"Still beautiful." Ari said blowing me a kiss.

"Shit look at your fine ass. I wanna go back to being snatched. This my first and last baby!!" I said zipping my purse.

"Lmao." Ari said.

I grabbed my keys because if i'm ready then i'm leaving when I want! I locked up and we hopped on the elevator. As soon as the elevator opened there Jordan was. Fine asf as always. We hopped off and he was smiling in my face.

"Wsp Jaliyah." He said all smooth and sweet.

"Hey Jordan. Why is it every time i'm leaving or going we run into each other. You stalking me?" I said laughing.

"Nah lol just a coincidence." He said laughing.

"Mhm well i'm in a rush so bye." I said walking off.

"Bye beautiful." He said hopping on the elevator.

We walked to my car and hopped in. As soon as the door closed it felt like deja vu because Ari was smiling in my face just like Jaz was the other day.

"What Ari." I said chuckling.

"Don't what me. Who was that Mrs. ma'am and why was yall both smiling so hard?"Ari asked.

"Just my neighbor. That's it thats all." I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Mhm hmm. Cap. I don't smile that hard at my neighbor and we been neighbors for 3 years." Ari said as she buckled her seat belt too.

"Lmao nothing serious I promise. He said I was beautiful and asked me on a date. I said no because i'm not ready to talk or date another man. He then asked for my number and I just gave it to him so he could leave me alone. We text a little but nothing serious." I said while backing my car up.

"I guess but you better keep me updated." Ari said smiling.

I agreed to keep her updated and then I drove to the party. On the way there Ari was playing megan, rod wave, riri, and some more artist and I usually would be singing with her but I couldn't because of my nerves. The closer we got the more I wanted to turn around but I didn't and 45 minutes later we were pulling into her facility.

"We here." I said to Ari.

Ari knew me and she knew how I was feeling so she grabbed my shaky hand and told me to breath. I did exactly that then we got out the car.

We walked into the building and to the front desk. By the way were dressed I guess the woman already knew what we were about to ask and she told us to get on the elevator and go to the 3rd floor.

We did as instructed and as soon as we got up there I seen a door with balloons and a happy birthday sign. I took a deep breath and walked down the hall way with Ari behind. I opened the door and walked in, all eyes fell on me.

I scanned the room and it was hella people here. It was only 3:10 and we wasn't that late, yet the room was damn near filled. KD, Trey, J3 and some girl sitting on his lap where in a corner. Mrs Hill was talking to some older woman. Some of our coworkers from work were there too. I finally made my eyes towards Kira and Asia. Kira looked upset to see me and Asia was mugging me.