Chapter 17

Carinas pov:

          I woke up the next morning to see my beautiful girlfriend still sleeping with Marley in her arms. God I love them so much.

           I continued laying with my girls in-front of me as my phone started going off. It was my mama.

   ~mama💞~
Can you come home today? I haven't seen you in forever. Maya and Marley are more than welcome!

     I sighed in relief knowing my mama was okay with maya and that she included them I was actually thrilled that she included them.

~ carina 💞~
Yeah! We'll be there around lunch time we can all have lunch together!

      Not long after maya started waking up. "Well good morning beautiful." I said as I tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. "How long we're you watching me. You creep!" Maya laughed as she leaned in and gave me a short kiss. "My mama asked if we wanted to go over there today cause she missed me. So I told her we could be over around lunch time. If that's okay with you?" "That sounds good my love."

The rest of the morning we stayed in bed all three of us watching some movies and just having some good quality time together.

It was now lunch time and we had already made our way to my house. My mama has prepped a whole meal for us all including food for mar cause she knows how picky she is.

     "Ah my girls!" My mama squealed as we walked through the door. "Ciao mama" I smiled as I walked into the kitchen to see what she had made.

      We were sitting at the table eating and having small conversations here and there until what we didn't want to happen happened. " mama done." Marley said well she was looking at me. "Okay mar come here baby." Maya had said as she tried to take Marley out of her seat. "No mama I want mama!" Marley yelled pointing at me. "Mama mama!" I made my way over to Marley and took her out of her high chair without making eye contact with my mom. "Mama I love you!" Mary said as I picked her up. "Awe I love you more my little bug."

   I could feel the death stare coming from my mom but I remained without eye contact with her until maya had left to go get Marley cleaned up.

"So you her 'mama' now carina!" My mom said with a hint of anger in her voice.

"I am" I said annoyed

"I thought miss maya said you weren't more than a friend huh?!" My mom said worth more rage

  "I love Marley as my own so what's wrong with her seeing me as her mama as well as maya?!" I said not even trying to hide how mad I was getting with my mother.

  "CARINA, do you hear yourself right now! Your not her mother nor will you ever be her mother! Your Mayas partner that's it and carina for the love of god your 16 years old! Your not mature enough to be a mother. If your going to continue to let this be the way your life's going to go I suggest you leave. If you want to ruin your life with this girl and her kid then so be it who am I to stop you but remember when it all goes down hill don't say I didn't say I told ya so. But if you want to be smart and put your future ahead of you then leave her." My mom said coldly.

I can't even explain how much fury I could feel running through my veins. I am her mother.

"You know what, I'm out. I'm not going to sit here and listen to you bad talk my girlfriend and my daughter."

  Woah I just called her my daughter. Out loud.

"I love them more than I've loved something in my life. And I'm not wasting my life or giving up my future I'm manifesting it to be how magical and beautiful I want it to be."

"Carina stop with the jokes your a kid you don't know how it feels to be in love or have someone love you." My mom said laughing.

"STOP! You don't get to sit here and tell me how I feel and what my feelings are! You don't know what they are because you aren't me! You don't know how much love and passion I feel towards Maya! She is the most beautiful fantastic amazing mother and girlfriend anyone could ask for so shut up! I'm not staying in a house with someone who doesn't even care to know anything about me! You want me out for loving them then fine I'm out." I say as I turn to go get maya and Marley so we can leave.

************************************************

  Mayas pov:

I don't think carina could realize I could hear everything she was saying with her mom. Not gunna lie what her mom said hurt a lot but it was true.

I never knew how much me and mar meant to carina but know I know why carina gets so worried about the little things because she is truly worried to lose us.

When carina came upstairs I expected her to be crying but instead so came to me and Marley and hugged us tightly.

"I love you more than you know Maya bishop."

When she said that I think I almost fell apart. Knowing she was willing to give up her teenage years for me was a-lot.

"I love you so so much." I said as I chocked down tears.

"And I love you so so so much Marley. You may not be my blood but your my baby and I promise I will love and protect you." She said as she took Marley form my arms and held her tightly against her chest and kissed her head softly.

We stayed like that for a few moments before carina moved to pack some stuff from her room.

"I'm sorry but I have to come stay with you. I will explain later my love but I can't stay here with her anymore." Carina said all worried.

I didn't say anything back all I did was wrap my arms around my girlfriend who was willing to give up her family life for me and my daughter. Nobody has done that before. Carina so truly a gift from God. Nobody could match her.

____________________________________
A/n
Hey I'm sorry it took me so long to update. I e jsut had no motivation. I really love this story but I had such a bad writers block and I want the story to be good so I had a hard time writing this. I don't think it's to bad but I am sorry for how long It's been I'm sorry.

Love you all xx