Chapter 5

Carinas pov:

   I woke up around 9:30 to see Maya still asleep in my arms. Seeing her like that made me smile. I finally had that girl in my arms and I was so thankful. After a few minutes of me watching maya she started to wake up. She opened her big blue eyes and pressed her face into my chest with embarrassment of me watching her.

  "You don't need to be embarrassed. Your a cute sleeper" I said in a non creepy way.

  "It's pretty late I gotta get going" she said as she checked the time on her phone. "Orrrrrr you could lay here for a little bit longer and then leave?" I asked in a cute way making sure to exaggerate the or. "I mean a few more minutes won't hurt anything will it" she says shyly.

   After a good hour of laying in bed she did actually leave. I offered to walk with her back home but she denied. But I guess I'll take what I can get. She slept over last night! And slept in my arms! AND SHE STAYED AN EXTRA HOUR TO CUDDLE IN BED! Okay okay I definitely liked this girl but I didn't want to scare her off. And I wanna gain her trust more before we jump.

**********************************************
Mayas pov:

  I was so happy when I left carinas house. That was the first time I've been able to do anything for myself in a really long time. I liked carina a lot like really liked, but she's my only friend and I can't ruin that and plus I know she's going to want to hang out more but I don't want to keep relaying on my mom to watch Marley. I trust carina though, I believe she will stay if I tell her about my baby but I just don't know if I'm ready yet.

  I walked in the house to hear my baby giggling. She's always been such a happy baby. I go to the kitchen and see my mom holding Marley in the air and tickling her.

  "Oh heyyyyy! Mar look who it is!" My mom says as she hands Marley to me.

  "Ma ma" marley squeals, I grab my baby and hold her tight to my chest having missed her all night. "How was your night? You seem happy" "it was good, we watched movies and talked." I said as a blush approached my face thinking about carina. "Woah what else happened that's making you blush red like a tomato!" " we may have cuddled all night and she told me she'd never leave me when I was ready to tell her my secret and that she'd never push it out of me." I said shyly. "she seems like a very sweet girl, I'd love to meet her." My mom says as she gives me a sympathetic look.

   It's been a few hours later when I get a text from carina asking if she can come over cause her moms being a bitch to her. Over a few grades she let slip. I didn't know what to say so I asked mom if she could watch Marley for a while well carina came over. My mom of course agreed and we had a whole plan about how she'd say she was watching her friends baby. After we ran thought the plan I told carina that she could come over. Carina said she'd be over in 10 minutes so I ran to my room and threw all the stuff on my floor underneath my bed and In my closet to get it out of sight.

  Carina rung the doorbell which must have startled Marley cause she started crying for me when I went to open the door. Thankfully my mom was able to get her to calm down for me. "Hey" carina said with a sad look as I pulled her into a passionate and caring hug. "How about we go to my room and we can talk about it or we can just watch a movie and cuddle if you don't want to talk?" I asked carina and received a nod and with that I took her hand and led her to my room. She went with option number 2 and laid with her head on my chest as I put on "home alone" one of my favorite holiday movies and it was also a funny movie so I was hoping maybe it would cheer her up a little bit.

  About a hour later I heard Marley crying and my dad yelling. Anytime I hear my dad yell I get nervous but when I realized he was the reason Marley was crying my whole body tensed up with anger. Who does he think he is making my child cry probably over something stupid. "MAYA!" I heard my dad scream. I Just looked a carina and told her to stay here and to not worry. "What" I said annoyed as a ran down the stairs to grab my baby. "How many times have I told you to get that child out of my sight! She's a nasty mistake just like her mother! Now maya for hers and your sake I suggest you get out of my sight!" My dad demanded. Anger filled my body as I heard the way he was talking about my baby. I didn't even care if carina was upstairs I wasn't letting my dad sit there and get away with his hurtful words. "don't you EVER call her a mistake ! You have absolutely no idea how amazing she is and how fantastic she is ! You have no right to call my child a fucking mistake! So screw you!" I screamed as adrenaline powers through my veins. Not even a split second after the words 'screw you' left my mouth my face was met with my dad hand. I stood there shocked as my mother stepped between us and told me to take Marley and go to my room. At that moment I had forgot about carina. Until I faced a worried and scared carina in my room with tears steaming down her face matching mine Cept she didn't have a flaming hand print on the left side of hers. "Carina I'm so sorry you had to hear that I don't even know where to start, I understand if you want to lea-" I said so fast and in one breath as I was cut off by carina. "Maya listen to me I'm  not leaving. Yeah I have questions, a shit ton of them but I'm not leaving you...." She said as she looked between me and my baby.

____________________________________

  Ahhhhhh soo carina found out about Marley not by choice tho ! 😂 I didn't really have any different idea and well it's kinda works with seeing how hateful maya dad is towards her and her baby.

   Comment please ! I need a lot of help with my writing and what you guys what !

Also don't forget to vote or I'll cut out your eyes so you can't read Wattpad anymore 😌💞

  Byeeee whoressss