Father Song was hit by a meteorite the size of a ping-pong ball. The impact of the meteorite caused huge damage in his body, and there was no way to rescue him.

    The meteorite rain fell for more than an hour. This hour made the outside world a hell on earth. Because of the miscalculation of the size of the meteorite, many people were in an open area. As a result, the small and densely scattered meteorites left people with nowhere to hide. . Only one out of ten can run smoothly into the crater. More people ran to nearby buildings to take refuge. Because of the intensive attacks, some buildings also collapsed, and many were buried under the rubble.

    It was already the next morning when Song Jin and the others came out of the air-raid shelter. As far as the eye can see, the ground is full of large and small craters, and there are many injured and dead people. They should also be thankful that the air-raid shelter is relatively deep. Although the rocks fell from the shock, it is still strong enough for people to take refuge. Place.     The death of Father Song and Wang Yun added gloom and sadness to the family. Yesterday, when Wang Cheng was saving someone, he was also hit by a small meteorite on the arm. The small meteorite directly broke several bones in Wang Cheng's right upper arm. Muscles and skin made his arms barely connected. Li Mei and Zhao Feng cleaned and fixed him, and the bones were barely spliced ​​together. However, due to the heat of the meteorite, the surrounding skin was directly necrotic, and the small meteorites were only solved. The debris can't be cleaned up very well, so it can only be done now, observe for two days, if it doesn't work, it can only be amputated.     Because there was a mess everywhere, the family changed clothes for father Song and Wang Yun, and cleaned them up. Li Mo went to Zeng Yi to get a coffin. Now everything is a good thing, and the coffin is naturally a scarce commodity. After all, this is a precarious time. , coffins are also useful.     They were buried together in a mountain not far from them.

    The women and children of the family still stayed in the air-raid shelter, and the men went to participate in the rescue. Now they have no home, and there are not many good houses in the city. Although the meteorite is not big, it is like a bullet when it hits. Smash a hole, and directly smash the house into a big hole. Although most of the houses have not collapsed, looking at the houses that are riddled with holes, there is no way to live in them.

    Song Jin's building suffered serious damage, one corner of it collapsed, and two big holes were blown out of the upper floor of their house. Meteorites fell directly into the house. The windows of the building were completely gone. It was a dangerous building.     Song Jin went home and packed up the things that could be used. Back to the bomb shelter. Most of the survivors are now living in air-raid shelters, and those who can move have been rescued, and the rest are old, weak, sick and disabled.     The city is still managed by districts with regional autonomy. The eight districts and nine districts led by Zeng Yi are doing pretty well. Now he is very courageous and has provided a lot of food. With the hope of surviving, those who go to the rescue can still have two steamed buns every day, which are made of sweet potatoes and sweet potato seedlings with corn flour. Although they are only the size of a fist, they are still dry food.     Doing things in the air-raid shelter should not be too conspicuous, and Song Jin only carefully added porridge to the porridge, making it thicker and more plentiful.     After ten days like this, everything seemed to be back to order, but the disaster cut the population in half, leaving most of them homeless.     "What's the matter over there?" Song Jin ate porridge and walked into the air-raid shelter. Seeing the mess on the road in the distance, she asked Li Mo beside her.     "It's the car going to the new city." Li Mo held a small basket in his hand, and there were a few steamed buns and a lump of pickled vegetables in it.     "Xincheng, is the road open to traffic?" Song Jin asked.     "Well, it's open to traffic. A car from Xincheng came over the day before yesterday, saying that Xincheng didn't suffer much damage and could accept refugees. The higher-ups researched and agreed. Zeng Yi is also planning to send ten large vehicles to send people there. Now I guess many people want to Let's go."     Song Jin looked and sure enough there were quite a few people running over there with their families and their families "What does Zeng Yi mean?"

    "We are running out of food. Last year's sweet potato harvest was so good that we can only supply it now. But this meteorite rain has caused too much damage. I guess there will be no harvest this year. We don't know what will happen next year. Not to mention that there are too many people and it is difficult to manage."

    Song Jin nodded. Now the eight and nine districts are not as expanded as before, and the important thing is to consolidate the existing ones.

previous chapter

bookmark

back to directory

next chapter

HomeMy BookshelfReading History

The content of this site is only for free learning and exchange, and shall not be used for any commercial purposes