Song Jin pulled her father and Wang Yun to a safe place, and asked them to sit down against the wall, but at this time Wang Yun's eyes were closed and she was not breathing.

    "Xiao Jin." Father Song's face was pale, his eyes were dim, and he pulled Song Jin.

    "Dad, Aunt Yun has gone." Song Jin frowned.

    Father Song glanced at Wang Yun, who was calm, and nodded his head, "Little Jin is having a hard time now, you and Li Mo are both capable, and the whole family will depend on you to take care of them in the future, Gu Zhao is simple, in the future Take care of him more."

    Song Jin was a little surprised, "What's wrong with you, Dad?"

    Father Song smiled, "I'm afraid I don't have time to talk."

    Song Jin's face changed, and he looked carefully at his father's body. His face was pale and bloodless, and there was nothing in front of him. Song Jin turned sideways and saw a large bloodstain on the ground behind him. Looking carefully, there was a blood hole in his father's back spine, and a large amount of blood was pouring out of it. Song Jin Not caring so much, she took out a new towel from the space and stuffed it up "Dad—" Song Jin's eyes were red.

    Father Song couldn't even lift his hand, so he twitched the corner of his mouth, "It's useless." Seeing Song Jin take out Baiyao again, he struggled to hold his hand, "Don't do unnecessary things anymore." After speaking, he glanced at the side , they are at the entrance of the air-raid shelter at this time, because the entrance has been smashed into thousands of holes, and the people below need to respond if they want to enter, and the falling meteorite is very hot, and people need to move it, otherwise the entrance of the cave will be blocked up. A group of them dispersed when they came in. The women were busy taking care of the children and the men were helping at the entrance of the cave. There was a mess everywhere, but no one noticed anything unusual here.     "Don't do unnecessary things anymore." Father Song pulled Song Jin and whispered in his ear, "I know you have a secret. Our family can make it to today. That little secret is very important. In this troubled world, everything is in danger. Be careful, if someone finds out, you will be doomed. No matter how strong you are, you can't stand people's greed. Be careful. Your brother may have some guesses, but I know his personality and he is smart enough. Cough-cough-" Father Song coughed Blood flowed from the mouth twice.     "Dad, stop talking." Song Jin's eyes were red, and she sprayed the medicine on the wound.     Father Song wanted to shake his head, but he lost consciousness below the neck, "Smart people can always make the right choice, cough-you brothers will rely on each other in the future, cough-cough-"     "Dad, what's wrong with you?" Song Yugang said A person came next, turned around and saw his father sitting on the ground, and his younger brother's eyes were red.     "Brother—" Song Jin called out.     Father Song glanced at the two sons, "In this troubled world, you brothers must be of one mind, cough cough - be united, cough - rely on each other. Song Yu promised me to take care of your brother."     Song Yu's eyes were also red, and he nodded, "Dad Don't worry, what you think will not happen. I know how to do it." How could he not know what his father was worried about because he was so smart.     Father Song smiled gratifiedly, "Gu Zhao, please take care of me and bury me with your Aunt Yun." After speaking, his eyes slanted to the side, but unfortunately he couldn't move his head.     Song Yu quickly moved Aunt Yun who was next to her, Father Song took a look and moved her fingers. Song Jin put Aunt Yun's hand in his father's. Father Song glanced at the two sons again and closed his eyes with a smile.

    "Dad—" the two cried out in grief.

    Li Mo has been busy with rescue, when he heard Song Jin's cry, he ran over quickly, only to find that Song's father had gone, there was nothing he could do about it, he could only hug Song Jin and comfort him silently.