"I know, internet has gone wild since yesterday." I tell him and he nods. "I didn't even go to work today because of the rumors."

"What's going on there? Is everyone still looking at you nastily?"

"Not as much as the first few days after Venice but I can hear the whispers." I tell him and I can see that he is more relaxed than before.

He hadn't even believe that I was out with William but his chronically overthinking mind was telling him otherwise. I know that one day that will cost us something.

"Honey, you know that I can fire everyone, don't you?"

"I know but don't you dare. They are going to hate me even more. Are you okay now?" I ask him, caring about his thoughts and how he is feeling.

"I am, I'm so sorry about my outburst. I trust you, Iris."

"I trust you too, but you should know that if I see you with another woman in public the following days I am going to cause the same scene just because I love the drama." I say sarcastically.

He laughs a little and then looks at me. His eyes never leave my eyes. "Are you okay there, Styles? You're staring."

"How couldn't I? You are stunning, even in your pyjama."

"You're making me blush."

"Every time I complement you, it's like the first time. You're cheeks are getting red and you want to hide your face." I do as he says, because my cheeks did in fact get red, causing him to giggle.

"We are together for 7 months now." I tell him, trying to count the days.

"We really are. Time with you passes so fast."

"I agree. I know. We are together for so long."

"Your birthday is coming up soon."

"My birthday is in December darling."

My birthday is on the 13th of December and every year Tonya does the same joke about me twining with Taylor Swift.

"I know and I still feel shit about last year. I didn't know and I didn't follow Tonya on Instagram to know."

"Do you follow her now?" I ask curiously. We never talk about social media because his whole career is those things.

"Of course I do. She's like my sister."

Before I can answer I hear the bell ringing. I stand up and I go running to open the door. Emma and Tonya are back. Emma had a dance class and Tonya had something to do near Emma's dance school so she offered to take her back home.

"Mumma, I missed you." My daughter hugs me immediately.

"I missed you too, monkey. How are you two?"

"I'm fine. I can't stay though, Flo and I have a reservation in a couple of hours in the restaurant you went yesterday and I don't want to miss it. Ems, give me a kiss goodnight."

"Goodnight auntie." She kisses Tonya, who opens the door so she can go downstairs to her apartment.

Emma goes straight to the living room where I have left my phone. "Harry, my best friend. How are you?"

"Ems, little honey, I miss you."

"I miss you too, da-Harry."

Harry didn't caught that up but I did. My heart skipped a few beats and i known that I have to have this conversation with Emma sooner than expected.

"But Mumma said that we are doing to be with you tomorrow."

"Emma, what part of not telling Harry did you not remember, darling?"