Hair - Aubrey

SPOILERS AND ANGST LMAO

F L A S H B A C K

"Y/N! Get over here silly!" Aubrey calls out to the H/C person from across the park.
The friends were sitting at a red picnic blanket, one with a pink bow caught the individuals eye. they sat down with their friends as everyone chats away.

A conversation about colors popped up randomly among the chatter. 
Aubrey's favorite color was pink.
Mari's favorite color was purple.
Y/N's favorite color was _____.

"Oh! I have an idea!" the one with the pink bow asks, 
"what is it Aubrey?"
"when were older, lets get our hair dyed our favorite colors!"

Time went by, special people passed on. The girl with the pink bow felt as if her life was burning down right before her eyes, first Mari, now you.

she couldn't contain herself. She ran up to the paramedics who had you on the stretcher.
"Y/N! Y/N! Please not you too! Please don't die on me too! Please!"
she yelled tears spilling down her eyes like a rushing river during a storm.
The paramedics dragged her away as she kicked and screamed, begging them to let her see you.

3 days before the funeral...

The girl with the pink bow could be seen in the barbershop on this sunny day, but to her, its been the most horrible days of her life. Everyone is falling apart, why must the world be so cruel? 

They take her to the back, they wash her hair, they bleach her hair, everything blurs, she feels light.

The casket is lowered into the ground, sobs are all around, the feeling of gloom lingers through the air as the corpse is buried.
Sooner or later, the crowd starts breaking apart. 

The girl with the pink hair stands before her best friends grave, how she wishes they could've dyed their hair together like how they wanted to for years. Oh well.