"...What?" Gojo replied hesitantly, aware of what I meant but not really knowing how to reply to me.
"If I was sitting outside with Megumi and Nobara right now, would you have kept it a secret from me too?" I asked him angrily, my eyes stinging as I thiught the worst of him.

"I would have told you." Gojo replied after a small pregnant pause, processing my question quietly.
"I don't believe you." I snapped bitterly, Gojo sighing at my reply. I couldn't look him in the eyes, staring over at Yuuji who was sleeping peacefully.
"You've known Yuuji for years, (Y/n). If you thought Yuuji was dead, your capabilities as both a person and a sorcerer would decrease." Gojo told me, making me roll my eyes. So he told me just so I would still be able to do my job as a sorcerer? Rich.

"How am I supposed to keep this from my friends, Satoru? They'll hate me when they find out." I sighed, looking up at Satoru with a glare that sort of just turned into a soft pleading stare.
"Blame it on me." Gojo replied simply, shrugging his shoulders casually. I rolled my eyes and began walking away.
"Oh, I plan to." I mumbled tiredly, Gojo scoffing in reply as he followed behind me into the room.

"Oh, damn it's cold in here! No wonder Kiyotaka mentioned that I being a heater." Gojo hissed loudly as he trudged completely into the room, Yuuji begining to stir due to the noise. I opted on not replying to Gojo's comment, now knowing that me and Yuuji weren't feeling the cold because of Sukuna- that wasn't something to be parading around proudly.

"I also brought the plug for the tv and a other few miscellaneous items were going to need for Yuuji's training." Gojo told me, dropping two bags onto the old oak coffee table that stood infrond of the sofas. By now, Yuuji had completely awoken and was wiping the sleep away from his eyes with a yawn.
"Training?" Yuuji repeated tiredly, confusion laced in his voice.

"Yes, Yuuji. Because what you need to learn next is to control cursed energy. We also need to add to your basic knowledge of jujutsu." Gojo explained as he rumaged through the two bags and pulled out two soda cans. I slowly began to see where tonight was headed so I sat down on the sofa while Yuuji done the opposite, jumping up from the sofa excitedly and hurtling towards Satoru eagerly as he placed down the two cans on the cupboard by the far wall.

My eyes flickered over to the two bags that were laying on the coffee table hunched over and sinking as something slightly moved inside it. If there's one of Masamichi's stupid dolls in there, I'm gonna flip my shit. Words cannot describe how much I hate them- and the feeling was mutual. They hate me too. The bag stopped moving after I glared at it, staying completely still enough for me to avert my gaze back to my boyfriend who was clearly not sleepy at all anymore.

"What's wrong?" Satoru asked Yuuji, amusement written on his frautires as Yuuji practically bounced with excitement. He seemed to be excited to start his training- but I'm pretty sure he had his hopes too high about what he could accomplish. But I guess, Gojo can break that news to him later.
"Sorry. I'm just happy because I know you're the best and you're the one I really wanted to have train me." Yuuji chcujled sheepishly, beaming brightly with childish eagerness.

I rolled my eyes, despite finding his optimism adorable. But I couldn't help it, because that's all we needed tonight- Gojo's ego flying through the roof. Boosting his ego was always such a good idea, said nobody...ever.
"Before, I was too weak and I couldn't save anybody- or worse, I nearly got my girlfriend and Fushiguro killed. I won't be able to face my friends the way I am now." Yuuji admitted quietly, biting his lip as he repressed a frown.

I had no idea that he felt this way. I always saw Yuuji as this headstrong person- someone I was so dependent on. Little did I know, he didn't see himself that way at all.
"Make me strong. Make me into the strongest!" Yuuji exclaimed determinedly, pumping his first into the air with a confident gaze.