•||44- Master Loki ||•

Comenzar desde el principio

"Loki. You- You kidnapped me. " A confused Tanirika whispered founding herself in the middle of a made bed. She was utterly confused with her surroundings.

"Hello daughter" Another gruff voice piped in from behind making Tanirika snap her eyes at the intruder.

Her eyes narrowed in realization after remembering the significance of the man standing infront of her.

"I think you gave this to him. " The old man forwarded a royal seal towards her.

"The kingdom of jagnya is closer to the kingdom of Hareshgarh, Hareshgarh is ruled by my grandfather from my mother's side. If anything goes wrong which I know won't. But still for your safety, Loki I want you to have this seal. This is the royal seal that belonged to my late mother, The Queen of Asaka and the daughter of the king who sits on the throne of Hareshgarh. My grandfather knows that this belongs to me. "

"Nanasa" She whispered. A ghost of smile appeared on the old man's face.

"You remember me, my child"

"How can I forget you? Last time we met you were sewing seeds of hatred towards my father in my heart" she said venomously.

"And still you trusted your friend's safety by me"

"You could never betray family. And I am your only family. Not that you consider my father your family "

"Well it's right that now you are only my family and I am yours"

"I don't understand your rubbish statements"

"You got that authoritive arrogance a Queen must have. No doubt he sacrificed himself for you"

"Who sacrificed? Be clear in your sentences nanasa"

(Nanasa- Mother's father)

"Your father is dead tanirika" Loki stated with no emotion visible on his face.

Tanirika felt her world stopping around her. Her breathe became uneven as she stared at her friend to laugh and say this is a joke.

"Why are you not laughing?" She whispered.

"Tanirika" He sighed shaking his head.

"You always tease me. And you are teasing me now too, right. My grandfather is affecting you. All his life he wanted my father dead " She screamed as tears fell from her eyes.

" your friend is stating the truth, my child"

"I am not your child. Get out of here. Get out. Both of you. Oh my God! Oh my God! No! No no maa Ambe!!! " her breathing turned even as she cried profusely. She cupped her mouth in a tight grip shaking the negative thoughts away.