Chapter 30: God-?

Start from the beginning

While you weren't looking, turns out Luffy created a new technique. He 'shut off his mind' and instinct lay started dodging Eneru's attacks.

When Luffy was about to attack him further, Enel quickly reacted and reshaped the gold from the wall behind him, and making it into a giant golden ball attached to Luffy's right arm.

_____________

(Let's skip to the end of the fight)

Luffy stretched his arm backwards, ready to punch the shit out of Eneru.

(Eneru autocorrected into Energy. Like... lightning and energy- get it? Ok never mind.)

He sent the golden ball crashing into Eneru's body, punching him all the way to the bell. At impact, the bell rang loudly.

~with the Old man and the two monkeys~

They were I just minding their own business, until they thought they heard something.

Loud ringing bell, and a shadow of Luffy shining down back into the grand line sea.

~back with you~

Luffy was falling down, luckily falling down onto one of the island clouds where you and Nami were.

Of course you couldn't just let him hit the island, so you caught him. And he wasn't even awake. He was snoring and sleeping.

Damn he must be tired then.

You chuckled, and slowly carried Luffy like a sack of potatoes.

"Nami, let's go back to Upper Yard."

She snapped out of her shocked state and nodded, getting up and following you. You both jumped down to Upper Yard, and you caught Nami. As you knew she would probably faint due to the shock of falling from that height.

The three of you came across the priests storehouse and you stole most of the food they had.

Free food I guess.

You all arrived back at Shandora, with all of the food and getting ready for a huge party with everyone. Lufff was awake by that time he heard the word food, and smelled the food too.

Night fell, and you all were partying for days. One night, you were still awake, as you couldn't sleep. Luffy woke the crew up.

"Let's take the cities treasure and run away while they're still sleeping!"

Of course, the crew listened to their captain. And you didn't help get the treasure at all. You just followed Robin because you knew she was up to something.

And you were right.

When the crew was waiting for Robin, she arrived with a huge amount of Skypieans behind her. They weren't mad, they actually brought more gold for the crew to take.

You laughed, as you weren't surprised by the situation.

You all sailed to Cloud End, where you would head back to the Blue Sea. The Merry then sailed off a ledge and fell straight down, causing the whole crew to scream and shout.

You were just enjoying your life.

This isn't scary at all.

Soon enough, a pink octopus picked you all up, acting as a parachute or hot air balloon.

Although you were safe, when you got closer to the sea the octopus was about to blow out and fly away.

And it did.

The ship crashed back down into the Blue Sea.

"Where's the octopus?"

"The octopus?"

"That damn octopus."

"Shitty octopus."

"The octopus?"

"I have it."

"He says he has it.."

"He has the shitty octopus."

"He has the octopus!"

"Yeah. I have it."

"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?!?!?"

(A/n: one of my favorite parts 🤣
Sorry for the really late update, but I believe I'll be updating only once a week now. Maybe twice too.)

(1202 words)