Chapter 30: God-?

Começar do início

However. Nola was knocked unconscious due to Enel's thunderbolts/lightning strikes, causing its mouth to hang wide open.

Sighing, you walked out of Nola's mouth. Glad that you didn't go on the waver with them. When you walked out, your eyes met with the sight of Shandora, the city of gold.

Luffy and Aisa were still nowhere to be seen, and you were somehow currently in the arms of Eneru.

What the fuck-?

So. Instead of him taking Nami, he took you. Actually more like Nami shoved you in front of him. She didn't want to get caught by him. But neither did you but your plans went bye-bye.

I mean, you didn't really do anything about it anyways. If you did, Eneru would become nonexistent and Luffy wouldn't get any character development. As you knew that he definitely did something here.

________

Luffy came out of Nola's mouth with Aisa and found Chopper, Robin, Zoro, Wyper, and Gan Fall all unconscious.

Robin was still somewhat conscious, and Nami was next to her trying to do something to keep her awake.

"Eneru took (Y/n) to an unknown place. He's also planning on- *cough* destroying all of Skypiea. He's probably planning on going to the golden bell."

When Robin had finally fainted, Aisa said that she could sense two people with her Mantra.

"Luffy... there's two people over there. In that direction."

He looked towards where she was pointing.

"Aisa. Take me to where you sense they are."

________

It took a while, but eventually they found themselves in a cave near the city ruins. Luffy confronted Enel, who was in the ships deck with you.

You weren't doing anything honestly, you just sat there. Sipping your nonexistent tea.

When you were watching it all happen, you didn't pay attention to whatever they said. All you saw was Enel striking Luffy with a thunderbolt.

And that's when you laughed out loud.

"You can't strike him with lightning- *laugh* he's a rubber human!"

Eneru's surprised face when aluffy wasn't affected by his lightning. You were still laughing on the side due to Eneru's expression.

 You were still laughing on the side due to Eneru's expression