-|Mystic Powers|-

Spring's Pov

How much of an idiot can I be?? I showed them my powers.. which means I have to trust them properly. This is so stupid. I'm resting my hands in bratty teens... at least Gold didn't mind. I'm just glad I can trust Gold he really is a very special person..

My thoughts were broken as Gold yawned and stretched I almost forgot I was laying next to Gold in his bed at his mother's house. I sit up and rub his ear, his purrs were soft but made his chest rumble like one of those vibration chairs it's so relaxing to just lay on him and let him purr away.

I slip away and crack my back before slowly doing a handstand as I start my daily stretches which I'll admit haven't been so daily.. I slowly stretch my legs out into a upside down spilts lifting myself up more my arms wobbled in protest but I kept going. Slowly I lifted my legs up again before switching sides so left leg behind and right leg ahead.

I hear something making me look to the bed to see the pervert that is my boyfriend staring! I frown and cartwheel onto my feet as he just stared "What's got you gawking honey bear?" I ask finally snapping him out of his daze "Your butt." He said bluntly making me blush "Jesus H Christ." I roll my eyes as he sat up.

He would get up, walking to me he rapped his arms around me "My gorgeous bunny boo~" he teased kissing my cheek "Gollllllld" I whine and gently headbutt his chin "What's wrong bunny?" He asks as I sigh lightly with a smile "Wanna go out?" I ask making him tilt his head "Where?" He asks his tail wagging. I smile and kiss his cheek "Wellll you seem to like my powers so I was going to ask if you'd like to go for a fall?" I say making him blink.

"What do you mean by fall?" He asks squeaking when he was suddenly dressed in his casual clothes and falling from thousands of feet in the air. Gold was screaming louder than the sound of a nearby plane. I took his hands and pulled him close rapping his arms around my waist and holding them there. Kissing him it easily shut the damm bear up as we shared a blissful yet gentle kiss when I pulled away he was once again looking around

"Calm down babe, enjoy yourself I won't let you hit the floor" I say before just putting my arms behind by head in a relaxed pose. He looked around once more and nodded he seemed to be enjoying the rush of wind through his fur "okay.." he said slowly spinning around.

I close my eyes and let the wind rush through my hair humming softly before rolling onto my stomach and looking at the fast approaching ground. I was able to see plenty of trees and what seemed to be a field. I could tell Gold was terrified of heights he can't really hide anything from me. I teleport us back high into the air as he gasped and looked at me frowning he crossed his arms pouting while thousands of feet in the air. I giggle finding it adorable I take a picture before making my way over and hugging him from behind.

Within a few seconds we were floating on a dark cloud of shadows it felt like floating in water but less wet and more soft it is hard to put into words but it's like laying on a marshmellow. He squeaked as he faceplanted into the cloud making me laugh before yelping when he gave a tug on my ears earning him a glare "Do you want me to drop you?" I ask in a serious tone making him squeak and shake his head quickly making me feel immediately guilty he looks so scared.

I pat his head and sat up "Don't worry love I'm not going to drop you.." I say hugging him, he hugged back a little tight showing he was scared as I look into his eyes "C'mon pretty look around." I say looking up at the sky as he did the same it was a gorgeous clear blue sky. He smiled softly "It's pretty" he said holding his hand up as it to touch the sky making me smile

"not as pretty as you" this made Gold blush "Well nothing small and fuzzy will ever be as cute as you!" He said tickling me, I squeal and wiggle for dear life as I burst out laughing. I roll and fall off the cloud hearing Gold yelp as he had tried to catch me but wasn't quick enough. I quickly form wings out of the shadow like clouds taking a moment to get used to the flight pattern making me realise I should practice this more. I fly back up and look at Gold.

Gold was still looking down he didn't even see me fly back up I slowly stand on the cloud and snap him up from behind into a hug. He screamed in surprise wiggling before falling limp and whinging. "Whyyyyyy" he complained and hugged me tightly

"Sorry I couldn't resist" I say rubbing his back before sitting down with him I laid my head on his chest as we just floated around on our cloud relaxing. Gold's phone started to ring making me jump we couldn't even have five minutes to relax! Gold must've saw my annoyed face but he still picked up "Hello?"

And that was the start of a hour long conversation between him and Nm. I swear if Nm doesn't shut up I will shove a plug down his throat. I teleport us back onto Gold's bed making him blink and look down at me as I snuggle his chest just wanting to nap seeing it'll be another year until Nm runs outta things to say.

((This chappie is finished!! Wordie counties: 1011))