-|Things are... real?|-

Spring's Pov

I am currently walking home from school, bored. What's new?? I look down an ally my hand twitching, before I knew it I was walking down it looking around before gasping and trying not to throw up as a dead child laid on the floor.

I wanted to scream, I really did.. but I stood there.. I'm not sure how long for, I hear someone calling 'rabbit' before I look down the ally to see a police officer

"S-Sir..." I waved him over shakily as he would walk down the ally before standing next to me. He would freeze for a moment "Did you report this?" He asks as I look up at him like 'I could've reported it??' He sighed and shook his head "Go on kid, go home take a shower and relax the tv will update you on this later" he said as he shooed me out of the ally before taking out his radio.

I walked the rest of the way home... considering I missed my train- oh well. I can still feel this weird energy inside me and I just want it gone... I don't want this to happen again. My life couldn't be better I want to live a normal life is that too much to ask for!? Apparently it fucking is!
"So Spring. You want to tell us now?" Gov asks as he was currently acting like my therapist.

I shake my head and mess with the blanket that sat in my lap "I have nothing to say..." I know he can read my lies but I'm not telling him anything, no matter how far he pushes me I've been through worse. He sighed heavily bringing me out of my thoughts "Spring you can't lie forever. If you don't tell us soon we cannot let you stay here. In this apartment" He said standing up

"You might want to tell us. Ever since you came here crime rate went up." The Gov shook his head I know he cares for me but this could be the final straw for him... We'll just have to see. I said no more as he would walk to to door and leave...

I sat there for a moment before grabbing my bag and stuffing all I could into it, I don't have a plan but I might go visit Gold- then I might try a new city... I can't let them find out who and what I am. I walk to the door sighing before opening it and running down the hall knowing Gov was right outside "Spring stop!" He yelled as I slammed into the door for the stairs hopping on the rail I slide down alot faster than I could ever run.

I open the door and freeze when there like fucking 10 cops waiting for me...they grab my arms and pulled me towards them I would struggle and whine before I felt a sudden sensation in my arm I look to see they just used some form of needle- Is that even fucking legal!?

I kept struggling starting to get weak but I ain't going down without a fight! I bit the arm of one of them before kicking at other's crotch I ain't stupid I know where to hit. Even in my dazed state I slipped past the others and tried to run only to be tackled down by Gov himself I look up at him as he looked down at me "I don't want to hurt you Spring." He said as everything went black...

Nightmare's Pov

"Uhhh why are you talking to me?" I ask the red bear as he shrugs "You seem to have half a brain cell and you seem interesting" he said looking up at me as I tilt my head "What's that surposed to mean??" The bear rolled his eyes at my reply before leaning alittle closer "It means I like you." He put it in blunt terms. My favorite. I blink "In what way?" I ask raising an eyebrow

"What way do you want me to?" The bear asks grinning lightly I can't lie I was probably pink as he leaned closer "Well if that's the way you want I wouldn't mind. Big bear-" he poked me "complete softy" he grinned as I frowned still fucking pink in the cheeks "I am not soft." I say only for him to nudge me "I see how you act to your friends compared to people you don't like" he said "You caught my eye better than anyone here"

"But why me?" I ask "because you seem like the type to have fun" he said linking arms with me. "O-oh" I say my cheeks getting more pink- why am I letting this happen!? "I see your flustered which means I'm doing something right" he said rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly

I laughed lightly "I guess so- your surprisingly flirty" I say looking around surprised to see we are at the park "How'd we get here?" I ask as he laughs his laugh was kinda high pitched quite cute "I'm sorry but you were just staring at the floor" he said sitting down on a bench as I sat with him.

"I guess I zone out often" I say rubbing the back of my neck sheepishly before the red bear leaned against me "I'm Redbear" he said as I nodded "Cute name" I smile before he smacks my shoulder playfully "Oh shut upppp" he laughs and held my arm. We kept talking for hours until it was late, I walked him home said goodnight.. He kissed my cheek, I'm pretty sure I was bright red the whole way back to my house, my mother told me off for staying out late but I wasn't listening to anything she said that night.

I've never love before but I think this might be close... I don't understand how fast I fell for him... it's like magic. If magic was real..

((1011- and what's Redbears real intentions Hmmm??))