-|The not so 'hang out?'|-

Golden's Pov

'Wow what an annoying pissy rabbit' I thought as I walked home my house is close to the school and on the top level of my father's multimillion dollar building no mean to brag or anything.

Soon I enter the building and hop into the elevator 'Now I have to see that stupid rabbit on a Sunday! The one day I normally party with Nm!' I think ((Nm stands for Nightmare but in this story that's only his nickname his real name will be revealed later))

It's a Whole five minutes to get to the top of the building I don't mind I just blast my music with my earphones I'm like a god in this building the workers always say hello and I'm like 'yes you fucking know me I'm the rich boy' I know I'm full of myself but who's gonna drag me down to earth? I have good marks and I don't need a wig anytime soon. I smirk as I walk to the door of my apartment well my father's anyways I open the door with my key and wave to my dad 'who's on the phone of course' I add as I make my way to my bedroom locking the door behind me a strip down to my boxers and flop onto my bed.

With a sigh of relief that the day is over I look at my phone.

Nm: Chu better be at the party on sunday

I groan loudly and rubbed my eyes

Goldie: I can't I got to do fucking work at Springtrap's house

Nm: Awh that loser? Why not say ur sick and come to party?

Goldie: Cuz I promised mom she called the school and made sure we had a date to work on it.. she even wants be to be friends with who i'm partnered with she doesn't even know them >:c

Nm: ah shucks I can't help ya there pal I'm scared of ur mom after she told me off ;-;

I grinned at this

Goldie: I can't even blame U for being scared LoL

Nm: Aight cya on monday then

Goldie: Alright C U Nm!

I turn off my phone and yawn I look to the clock "Shit dinner time already?" I shake my head and stare at the ceiling giving me the excuse to not get up, before I could even think I dozed off..

Spring's pov

The week flew by laughing and having a good time with the gang Foxy still isn't too keen to talk with me not that I care but the rest of the group does..

'Today is sunday.. just dandy, Oh I'm hysteric about getting to meet Fredbear and let him sit there while I work until Mrs Fazbear shows up' I smirk at my own sarcasm 'oh today is gonna be interesting' I think finally getting out of bed it was around 10am so I have around an hour until Golden jackass arrives.. So I'll go take a shower

Once my shower was done I walked out and dried myself off and put on boxers, jeans and a black tank top as I walk out of my room. I hear my phone buzzing I pick it up "Ello?" I say only to get such a friendly reply "I'll be over in 20 mintues dickwad" I blink and nod "Yep see you here." Was all I said not wanting to pour more salt on Fredbear's foul mood I'm not going to push his buttons unless I have to..

15 minutes later..

I hear a knock on the door and I get up from my comfy spot on the couch looking through the little peep hole in the door I see a very impatient looking Fredbear looking at his watch so I unlock and open the door "Hello I don't expect you to work so just sit on the couch and don't bug me-" I was shoved aside as Fredbear let himself in "yeah yeah whatever" He grumbled.

I closed the door behind him locking it before joining him as he walked over to the couch and setting himself where I had been sitting. I had already started without him I don't really care I know I have the skills to do this without his thick skull.

I sit on the other side of the couch from him I didn't want to be near him when he sinks of 1000 dollar collone. I picked up my Ipad and started working again I saw Fredbear glance at me from his phone every now and then. 'Stop looking at me..' Was all that was running through my mind.

I continued to work before Fredbear spoke up "Do you even know what your doing??" He asks in his same rude tone "Oh no I just soo lost I have no clue what I'm doing" I say in a sarcastic tone making him scrowl "I was just checking Geez" He muttered "Oh yeah checking on your Instagram story that's about it, you only came here because your mother forced ya too" I grumbled making him growl "what did you say?" "Nothing" I mutter in my monotone voice.

'Wow' I thought as I continued typing almost squeaking when I saw I had typed down 'Fredbear is a jerk' I quickly deleted it and choose to focus over trashing him...

Another time skip c;

There was a knock on the door making Fredbear jump lightly "Are you expecting someone??" Fredbears asks as I nod "Yes as you see I live alone so every Sunday they have someone come check on me" he said Fredbear had been watching the Tv as his phone had run out of battery so I let him charge it I was surprised to see he had an android phone like I do.

"Try look like your doing something okay?" I say and surprisingly I got no remarks. Only a nod as he took out his Macbook and got onto the doc I saw his eyes widen at how much work I had done in the last hour. Walking to the door I open it and wave to the familiar face of Mrs Fazbear who always had such a warm smile it could melt you.

I let her in and Fredbear's eyes widened "Mom.." was all he said making me raise an eyebrow "Oh so this is your history partner??" She smiled warmly 'oh boy..' I thought

((Awhhh how's the day gonna go with Fred his mother and Spring?? It'll be interesting!! Word count: 1091))