„Shh, come here." She hugged him, which made him sobbing even more. „I miss him y/n." He told her between the sobs. 

„I know B, I know. I miss him too." They were sitting there in silence for a while, then they decided to pay their father a tribute. They've built a little boat with picture of him and placed it on the water behind their house. John B set it on fire with burner. 

„goodbye dad." 

Y/n waited for a while before she asked her brother. „John B what happened on that boat today?" 

„Ward knows about the gold somehow. I thought Sarah told him, but she promised she didn't. Apparently our dad and Ward used to work together before, they were trying to find the gold. Something went wrong they had a fight and he killed him. Ward killed our dad, he tried to get rid of him, so he dropped his body into the sea. I figured that out on the boat and we started fighting. He tried to kill me y/n. I escaped the boat and went to miss Lana, she told me everything she knew. And confirmed that he did it." 

„Did you stabbed Ward?" 

„What? No. I mean I was fighting back a might have shot at him with a harpune, but I missed. Even Sarah asked me that." 

„I've talked to Wheezie, apparently Ward was hurt with something and went to police to call it in." 

„That son of a bitch." 

„John B what are we going to do? If Ward knows about the gold, he probably knows where to find it." 

„We need to get the group together, we're going to set everything up and bring up as much as the gold we can." 

„Should we go check it? If everything is fine there?" 

„No, I think it should be fine till the morning. Then I might check it. Actually I know it's maybe too much to ask, but could you go back to the Cameron's and like try to snoop around if everything is alright? I don't think Ward will suspect you." 

„Yeah of course." 

„If something would feel wrong just get out of there okay?" 

„ Yeah, don't worry about me." 

„I love you sis." 

„I love you too bro." They hugged each other and y/n left.

...

Rafe came home noticing the rush around the house. „Hey dad, What's going on here?" 

„Rafe son. I need your help. We're going to Bahamas." 

„Bahamas? In summer? Why?" 

„Son I can see you are getting better. I think I can trust you with this." Ward took Rafe and took him to his office. He opened a safe and Rafe's eyes widened with the view. The safe was full of gold bricks. „Oh my god dad. Oh my god! Where did you get this?" Ward started laughing „The Crane house. They were selling it and and no idea the well was full of it." 

Rafe started laughing and jumping. „Whoa dad, this is insane!" 

„I know Rafe, it's cool, but I need you to focus. We need to take the gold to the Bahamas, I talked to bank over there and they are going to take it in. I'm taking Sarah with me so I would keep her away from John B, but I'm going to need your help. Are you in?" 

„Hell yes I am! We should take y/n with us." 

„Why? I thought you didn't like her, is something going on?" Rafe didn't realized what he spilled out, but decided to confess to his father. He even blushed a little. „Well uhm. I don't actually hate her, but I love her. We are together, but we kept it a secret because of our friends. She helped me a lot dad. And I don't want to keep her behind, especially with John B." 

„Alright Rafe. You should have told me, but I'm very happy for you. I think there is room for one more. We are going to get everything ready, find y/n and meet us at the runway, we leave in one hour okay? Be there." Ward was genuinely proud at his son. „Thanks dad, I'll be there." Ward hugged his son and left to take Sarah and the gold to the runway. 

Rafe got out to his truck driving towards the Chateau trying to find y/n. He saw her about half way there so he stepped on the brakes and quickly turned around. He honked at her, gesturing her to get in the car. She jumped into the passenger seat „Hey, whatsup?" 

„I've been looking for you baby." He had a huge grin on his face, he grabbed y/n's face and gave her a kiss. 

„Really? You are in a suprisingly good mood." 

„Yes I am. And you are going to be too, trust me." 

„What is going on Rafe?" y/n was getting suspicious about him. „We're going to Bahamas." 

„To where?!" Y/n was shocked. 

„I'm taking you to Bahamas baby." 

„Rafe that's really nice from you, but I can't just dissapear. I have shifts at work. It's way too quickly." 

„I know, it wasn't really planned, but dad have some business there and he asked me to come. So I'm taking you with me. We will figure out the rest there." Y/n turned around at Rafe „And what do you think your dad will think when you show there with me?" 

„I told him." Rafe had this proud look on his face. „You did what?" y/n almost yelled at him.

 „Yeah, we had a moment and I figured out he would understand, so I told him. He was happy for us, so he told me you can come." 

 „Rafe this is insane. You should not have told him. Anyways what urgent business can your dad have in Bahamas right now?" 

„Okay, I'll tell you, but don't tell him you know. Have you heard about the gold from the lost ship like thousands years ago? Yeah he found it." Y/n's heart almost stopped. 

„Wha- What do you mean found it? Where?" 

„There is this old creepy house, it was hiden in the well under the house. They were selling it, dad bought it and found it there." Y/n had no idea what to do. The gold the group was planning to get out of there was not there anymore. Ward stole it and now he wants to run away with it. 

She had no way to let her brother know, so she just had to hope he already knew by now. 

....

Drama coming soon. 🤗 Thank you so much for reading this story! Feel free to vote or leave me a message with your opinion.