HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE

Start from the beginning

''As long as you are fine I am fine too, and if my son-in-law irritates you too much I advise you to come back to your Chachu, I will protect you from everyone including him'' he said jokingly but I know the depth of his words.

''Okay now we have to leave for the temple, take care of yourself'' he added further and placed a kiss on my hair. I smiled at him and we all let out a few goodbyes, then they both left. 

''Open your eyes I know are awake'' I said addressing him, and he opened his eyes hypnotizing me with his deep blue orbs again. People say eyes speak a lot of emotions and his reflects only love for me.

''I love you'' he whispered making me smile, I brushed my nose into his and whispered ''I love you too''

We stayed in each other's embrace without saying anything until the doctor knocks in for my check-up. He checked me and then asked a few questions with Shiv beside me, then he said to arrange all the medical equipment at home, and he is going to take me with him. The doctor too agreed with him and start preparing my discharge papers. 

I looked down only to realize I am in a hospital gown and I need to change, I told him the same. He nodded and called someone, meanwhile he helped me with my morning routine and breakfast and later changed my clothes too. Later someone knocked on the door, it was Raghav bhai. I was glad to see him as the last time I heard that he was arrested and now he is free. He came inside and enquired about my health to which I gave him a positive review.

''Boss everything is ready we can leave now'' Raghav bhai said to him. He nodded and held me on bridal style which made me gasp but I composed myself and circled my arms over his shoulder placing my head on his chest as he start walking out of the hospital. 

As we were about to reach the entrance, I saw a huge crowd of people standing there flashing cameras and mics in their hands of different channels. Oh god, Media. I don't want the media to capture me when my hair looks like a bird's nest. Also, all the bandages on my body are making me look like a Mummy. There were a lot of barricades between them and us also Raghav and Yash bhai is controlling them with bodyguards but still, they were trying to surpass them. 

Shiv groaned as cameras keep flashing in his eyes, he asked me to open his blazer button and I did the same confusingly. Then he tugged his blazer and moved my head inside it and covered my face, I internally smiled at his behaviour.

Hiding my face in his blazer he exited the hospital and keep walking they keep screaming questions and he ignored every one of them, while his bodyguards covered us.

Such a raw ignorance 

How did you survive the plane crash

What happen to Mrs ASR 

ASR you are alive for real

 The last question caught my attention, I should not be laughing but who asks questions like this? No this is his ghost I replied in my mind and hide my face in his chest, and I guess he heard me as his chest vibrated because of his low chuckle. 

AASHIVIK'S POV

After her discharge, I took her home back and made her sleep for some time. Sid and Kirti went back after meeting her, Chachu and Chachi went to visit the temple. Currently, I was in the kitchen preparing a healthy meal for her when I received a conference video call from my friends. 

''Bro, you fucking destroyed everything overnight, I am so proud of you'' Ryan said without any greetings and amusement glistening in his eyes. I rolled my eyes and keep chopping the vegetables.