HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE

Začít od začátku

AASHIVIK'S POV

''Yes fine, just provide all the facilities to them, especially that child'' I said and cut the call. The call was about Reddy's son, Kunal. Last night when I met him I saw a fire in his eyes, the way he didn't get scared and just asked me to kill his father was unbelievable. If given proper guidance he could achieve many things in his life also once he turns 18 he can be trained and join our team. Well, I am not a saint if I help someone I need something in return too, and he can be a profitable asset for me that doesn't mean I will ask him to kill people the only condition is in whatever profession he will choose he has to commit his loyalty to me. 

I felt a hand over my neck making me realize she is back in my arms, where she belongs. Only I know how much I longed for her in the last 24 hours, unaware of the effect she is having on me she snuggled close to me. I was awake the whole night, how can I sleep when her confession was ringing into my ears again and again? I couldn't believe that she confessed her love to me, I was on cloud nine by hearing that from her mouth. The yearning for her increased more in my heart, I could not even stop thinking about how to keep her safe hidden from every eye.

''I promise my little moon I will destroy the world to give you peace'' I spoke and pecked the crown of her head and positioned my hand on her waist. ''Only mine'' I whispered dipping my nose in her neck and inhaling her scent I slowly drift into sleep again.

Same Day, Afternoon  

CHANDANI'S POV

I heard some whispers and giggles which made my eyes stir opening my eyes I saw some nurses smiling at me. I was puzzled but then observed Shiv sleeping beside me with his head buried in my neck, his one arm was under my head supporting it while the other one was wrapped around me protectively. My cheeks turn red thinking the nurses saw us like this, but I could not even move as he was sleeping peacefully. The nurses left the room after placing the breakfast and medicine on the table. Once again my focus shifted to him, he looks so adorable in his sleep, I cannot believe this man is mine. I brought my lips closer to his forehead and pressed a feathery kiss making him smile in his sleep.

When I sank down into the water I felt I will not able to see him again, my mind was clouded with his thoughts. But now I am with him is such a huge relief for me, I feel like I revived my life again.

Then after a few minutes, the door opened again and this time Chachu and chachi entered. Chachi smiled at us and rounded her hands above us crackling her fingers on her head. Then she placed a kiss on my forehead and ruffled Shiv's hair. 

''You both scared us'' she whispers lowly tears were falling from her eyes and this made my heart drop. ''Now both of you take care of yourself and be each other's strength'' she added and I nodded at her.

My eyes went to Chachu who was standing there silently, his eyes swirl through many emotions but he didn't say anything but just caressed my face. ''I wish to take you back from all this'' and mumble this inaudibly but I heard it.

''I am fine Chachu'' I voiced out his unsaid words he let out tiredly closing his eyes, at the same moment Shiv's grip on my waist tightened also his breathing became harsh fanning over my neck indicating he is awake and listening to everything. 

''I know Chachu you want me safe and trust me I am safe, you always say that life has hardships if one moment we are happy then another moment we can be sad just think it was a tough phase of our life and it's over now'' I let out easing his worries to which he just hummed in response, I smiled at him. This is tough for him and I can understand his worries but the love I have for Shiv overpowers everything.