Forty-Seven

MILA||

MILA||

Knowing Valerie, she's probably going back into hiding because of what she pulled with River. I'm done trying with her. I gave her too many chances to pick the right side. For the past four weeks Imani and I have been sending Valerie small gifts of her Vixens in boxes.

I know every single place that she might be and every single one has one of her Vixens in it, dead. I warned them and her. I found them once and I'll always find them again.

*****

"You know your boss really doesn't care about any of you." I sighed as I watched another body drop. I looked at the other three that were tied up tightly to the chairs. "How many of us do you intend to kill, huh? She'll come for us!" One of them yelled. I laughed.

"Do you know how many of you I've killed over the past weeks and no Valerie? A lot. She's going to save her own ass before even thinking about any of you. It's saddening, such good soldiers being put to waste." I slipped on a new pair of gloves.

"What if we worked for you instead?" I almost laughed at the thought of letting them work for me. "You really think I'd trust any of you to work for me? Your disloyalty gives me more than enough reason to cut out your tongues," I smiled. "Now enough talking. Who's next?"

*****

Two days later.....

I waited in Mrs. Greyson's study. She called a meeting with me and it's not like I can say no. I'm living in her house. I'm assuming she's grown tired of waiting for me to come and talk to her about what's going on.

Understandable-

I heard her heels walking towards the door. She walked in and locked the door behind her. "It's been weeks, Mila. You haven't told me anything." She walked over to her desk and sat down.

"Lysa, I'm sorry. I said things were complicated."

"I know that, but you've told Envy no?" She opened her laptop and started typing. "Around four weeks ago your wanted papers were sent to the estate. I left them in my office, and they were gone. I assume my daughter got impatient," she sighed.

"Mila, if you don't tell me what's happening, I can't help you." She looked up from her laptop and turned it towards me. "Who are they?" She asked.

I looked at the screen, it was River, Ryan, and Valerie. She turned back her laptop toward herself and looked at me. "Don't lie to me, Mila."

"The guy on the left is River. The one in the middle is his brother Ryan. The last one is Valerie."

"I'm glad you know when not to lie," she turned the screen back to me. All of their information was pulled up. "How did you get this?" I asked. "I have my ways, now how long have you been working for this River?" My eyes widened.

"And when were you going to tell me that he put a hit out on one of my sons?" She laid back in her chair, a slight smile coming across her face. "Mrs. Greyson, I can explain-" "I'm sure you can,  but not now. Since you've been out on your own mission. I got a gift for you, come." She got up.

We both walked out of the study. We went to a side of the estate that I've never been to. Two guys were standing at the end of the hallway by an elevator. They clicked the button and it opened. We both walked in, Lysa pressed the last button.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "Patience child. You'll be more than happy to see what's waiting for you," she smiled. The elevator doors opened, we walked down another hallway. We stopped at the door and Lysa placed her hand on the scanner. When the doors opened, I heard screaming.

My eyes widened as we walked in. My facial expression quickly changed to a menacing grin once I saw Athena tied to a chair and Envy standing beside her. Envy's clothes were covered in blood.

"You were right, a few days of acting like we wanted her here did the trick. She was stupid enough to fall for it." Envy twirled a knife between her fingers. "Care to join me, Mila?" She stopped and walked over to me. "You two have fun." Lysa walked out and locked the door behind her.

"Of course, I've been waiting for this for too long."

***********

Hey My Beautiful Little Tea Sluts ;)

Another chapter will be posted tomorrow! ❤️

Chapter thoughts?!

Kisses~ Muah~