Nine

MILA||

MILA||

I walked up the stairs to my mothers office. I slightly opened up the black door.

I seen her and a man talking. My mother got up from her chair and walked over to him. She smacked him across the face, leaving a mark.

She started cursing in Russian, screaming that he would pay for what he had done. "What makes you think that you can steal from me?" "It was easy, until you found out of course." As he said that she smacked him again.

"C тех пор, как Деймон ушел, ты была стервой!" He yelled. She grabbed the gun that was on her desk and shot him in his leg. He cried out, trying to get up and run but another shot went in his back.(Ever since Damon left you've become a bitch)

We made eye contact as he fell on the floor. My mom turned him over, watching him as his eyes turned lifeless.

She looked over to the door, and tilted her head when she seen me. I opened the door and walked in. "I'm sorry," I looked at her.

"It's ok little one, come here." I ran over to her and she picked me up. "So tiny," she smiled. "No, I'm 9 years old now," I pouted. She chuckled. "Is he dead?" She shot him in between the eyes. "Yes, yes he is."

"You scared little one?" "No." She smiled. "Let this be a lesson my dear. If you want to kill someone, you make sure they're dead." "W-What if I mess up?" "You make sure they regret staying alive."

*****

"Mila focus," Theo tapped my shoulder. "Sorry." "What are you thinking about my love?" "Nothing."

"Why are you here Ryan?" "I just wanted you to know that I'm alive, and that we're coming for you." "We?" "Yes, we."

"Ms. Florence!" Mr. Grey broke me out of thought. "What was the last thing I said?" "We are almost done with The Woman In Red, please read the last 3 chapter's," I replied. "Well then let's continue." I sighed. "Are you ok Mila," Theo took my hand. "I'm ok Theo," I smiled.

The bell rang 5 mins later. Before I could walk out Mr. Grey grabbed my wrist, and closed the door. "You need to promise me that you won't say anything," he spoke. "I don't make promises I can't keep," I smirked. "You could ruin my life." "That sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it?"

His grip tightened on my wrist. "You listen to me, you little-" "That grip of yours would feel better on my neck." His eyes widened as he let go of me. "No words?" I chuckled lightly. "You make me sick!" "Do I?" I pulled on his tie, bringing him closer to me. "Yes, you do." He smacked my hand.

"You're a horrible person," he said bluntly. "At least I'm not a cheater." "What?" "Are you really that naive?" "Excuse me?" "You heard me." "Leave, now," he said coldly. "As you wish." I walked out.

*****

VINCENT||

When I got home, all I could think about was what Mila said. When I walked in the living room, Athena was sitting on the couch on the phone. "I can't wait to you tomorrow," she said sweetly. "Can't wait to see who?" I walked over to her as she ended the call. "I'm going out with my friends tomorrow," she said quickly.

"Are you lying to me Athena?" "What? No," she got up. "What's wrong Vincent?" "What's not wrong?" I mumbled. "Vincent?" "You going to work early, coming home late, you're new COO position, the flowers." "I have to work Vincent, and I earned that position!" "I never said you didn't!" "I don't complain when you come home late!" "I work late hours, and I still make it home before you do!" "Why are you fighting with me? If you loved me you would be happy for me, and you're not!"

"Are you seriously trying to pin this on me!" "Can we not fight please?" "Are you cheating on me Athena?" "What?" "You heard me." "Why would I cheat on you? I love you." "You didn't answer the question." "No, I'm not cheating on you. Can we just spend the rest of the night together?" "I can't Athena." "Tomorrow then?" "Maybe." "I love you Vincent, you believe me right?" I kissed her on the forehead."Good night Athena."

I left and went to Piaceri Colpevoli Nightclub.

*****

MILA||

Theo and Marcel dragged me to Piaceri Colpevoli Nightclub. "Can I order both of your drinks please," Theo pouted. "Fine," Marcel and I rolled our eyes as we went to go sit at a booth. "Can I steal your girlfriend from you Princess?" "No, no you can not," he sighed while watching Theo.

"How long have you two been together?" "Hm, 4 years." "Cherry Martini for my wife and Bourbon for my husband." Theo walked over with our drinks. "Thank you my love," Marcel gave her a kiss. "Thank you Theo."

"Mr. Grey is here," Theo sat down, and sipped her drink. "What is a married man doing at Guilty Pleasure's?" Marcel chuckled. I looked around and he was at the bar drinking. "I'll be back." I got up and walked over there. "Mr. Grey," I sat next to him.

"You are the last person I want to see," he said coldly. "Well we don't always get what we want." I took the drink out of his hand, drinking the rest of it. "You almost ruined my marriage, making false accusations." "False accusations? You really are naive." "Watch your mouth!"

"What? Can't handle the truth?" He grabbed my wrist and brought me into a room.

*****

VINCENT||

She hummed as I locked the door. She had an amused look on her face, as she could clearly tell that I was upset. "Do you like this?" "Like what," she smiled. "Seeing me upset?" "Maybe," she shrugged her shoulders. "Why are you doing this?" "Doing what?" "Messing with my life!" "Because you like it, don't you?"

She took off her jacket revealing the short grey dress that she had under it. The dress hugged her perfectly, defining her beautiful body.

"You know I can't do this with you," I said boldly. "Then why are you looking at me like that?" She questioned. "Like what?" "Like you want me," she smirked.

"Even if I did, I'm your professor!" "I know, and I will continue making your life a living hell, if you don't give me what I want." She walked over to me.

"Is this what you want?" I pushed her up against the wall. As I picked her up, she wrapped her legs around my waist. "Answer me woman!" I growled.

"I never wanted anything more," she smashed her lips onto mine-

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

Sorry that I took so long to post. Tell me if you liked it.

Kisses~ Muah~