Fourteen

MILA||

MILA||

I told Theo and Marcel everything when I got home, and apparently Theo made a bet and Marcel lost. I swear this woman knows everything.

For the pass 3 weeks I've been spending more time with Vincent. We decided to stay as fuck buddies. For now- Besides from that everything was going good between us or so I thought.

*****

I was in nothing but a t-shirt that Vincent gave me. We were in the kitchen, and he was making us breakfast after the long 3 rounds that we had. His shirt was still off, and he was in his boxers.

His back was covered in scratches, I smiled happily when I seen them. He turned to me, "What?" He smiled and handed me a plate of food. "Nothing," I smirked.

He walked over to me, and placed butterfly kisses on my neck. "Stop distracting me, let's eat." "I'm in the mood to taste something else," his arm snaked around my waist. His other hand slowly moving towards my thigh, and up my t-shirt.

I let out a light moan as he added more marks to my neck. I felt his hand about to graze the back of my neck, and I turned towards him. "Food first, sex later." I kissed him on the cheek. He rolled his eyes and sat down.

*****

His hands were wrapped tightly around me as we stood in front of a full body mirror. "You have work, and I have class we need to go." "No," he buried his face in the crook of my neck. "The semester is almost over, just a couple months left."

He sighed and moved from me, "Don't be late to my class Ms. Florence." "I'll try my best Mr. Grey." I left and met up with Theo and Marcel.

*****

VINCENT||

3 weeks passed and nothing. Envy told me that our father wouldn't do anything until he finds out. Ace on the other hand believes that he is plotting like the little fucker that he is. Ace's words not mine.

The only thing that was keeping me calm was Mila. We agreed that this was just sex, and nothing more. For now-

"Professor?" I was broken out of thought by Mila's words. "Yes Mila." "I need help with this question," she walked over to me. She placed the paper on my desk and bent over a little. Her hand rested on my thigh.

"It's question 7," she spoke. I cleared my throat, "You're answer is correct. Just go into more detail, and you'll be fine." "Thank you sir," she stood up straight and took her paper. "You're welcome." She walked back to her seat.

*****

"Class dismissed, I will see you all on Wednesday." Everyone walked out except for Mila, she walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"Mila-" She kissed me cutting off my words. The kiss was lustful but passionate at the same time. She pulled back, "Do you still want me to come over later?" Before I could answer her my phone started ringing.

I answered it. "Vincent I need you to leave work right now," Envy spoke. "I can't just leave work." "I wasn't asking, I'm outside right now. Let's go!" The call ended.

"Yes I do, but I'll be home late." "Ok," she smiled. Before she got off my lap I kissed her. "Bye Mr. Grey," she walked out.

I went outside and got in the car. "Envy this better be-" My heart stopped when I looked at the woman that was sitting in front of me. "Is that anyway to greet your mother?" She smiled as the car drove off.

I haven't seen my mother in 5 years. She was always busy with "work" but she never missed a special occasion. Her British accent was still thick after all these years, and her eyes still sent chills down my spine.

"I'm really happy to see you but why are you here?" I questioned. "Well as you already know you're father is here. So I decided to take the second jet out." "Now what's the real reason?" She chuckled at my words. "You know me so well my dear son. Your father has some suspicion that you're leaving Athena. Is this true?" The sweetness in her voice dimmed.

"Yes, it's true." "Why?" "She cheated," I said bluntly. "I see, well Vincent there are only three ways out of this. You stay with Athena, you come back home, or you kill your father," she smiled at the last part.

Despite from my mother's kind voice, her light grey eyes, and her long brown hair. She was nothing but a cold blooded killer.

"Why is killing him even an option?" "Because darling, I want to see how far you're willing to go with this. He wouldn't hesitate to kill you so why would you?" The car came to a stop. "He always puts business before his family, remember that. Whatever you decide to do, don't get caught. I'll see all of you very soon." She got out the car.

We waved her a goodbye as the car drove off.

"Envy!" "What? If I told you she was in the car you wouldn't have left," she chuckled. "There is nothing funny about this," I sighed. "It's a bit funny, just choose the second option there's nothing holding you back here." "And what if there was?" Envy looked at me.

"Papa would come for them out of spite just to hurt you. I know you want nothing to do with this life but it might be your only way out." She might be right-

"What option would you pick?" "I'd kill him without any hesitation but you're not me Vince. What's holding you back?"

"Nothing." Lies-

"You do the same thing moms does when she lies, tell me." "It's not a what, it's a who. I like her a lot." She smiled at my words. "Mila?" She smirked. My eyes widened. "Oh? I'm right." I sighed, "Yes." The car came to a stop and Ace got in.

Envy took out 300 hundred dollars and gave it to Ace. "See I knew it," Ace said as he put the money in his pocket. "You two made a bet?" "Yes," they both replied at the same time.

"What's the plan Vincent?" Ace questioned.
"Mom's three choices. Stay with Athena, come back home or kill dad." Ace had the same smirk on his face.

"Why are all of you so happy about that last option?" I sighed. "Come on we all thought about killing dad at least once." Envy hummed in response. "You two are horrible." They both smiled, "We know."

"Before you make any decisions, why don't you let me do a background check on Mila." "Absolutely not!" "Why not? Don't you want to know more about the woman that has you whipped?" "She doesn't have me-" I sighed. "What's her full name, fratellino?" "Mila Florence." "Hm, ok."

Envy texted an unknown number. "I'll have something by tomorrow."

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;) 

I wrote this chapter at 4 am :)

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~