Eight

*Mature Content

MILA||

I got back to the dorm. I tried to forget about what I just seen. Athena is cheating on her husband. When I walked in the living room my heart stopped.

"Mila!" "Princess you're back!" I hugged him. Marcel has been gone for a couple of days. I know that's not a long time but I missed him. He left me with Theo. Not that I mind- "Where were you?" I questioned. "Family business," he replied. "I guess you don't love me anymore," Theo sighed. I walked over to her and sat on her lap. I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told her how much I love her. She smiled.

"You two make me sick," Marcel said as he walked away. He loves us-

*****

THEODORA||

I gave Mila a kiss on the cheek and went in my room. Marcel was sitting on my bed. "I did what you wanted me to do." "I'm proud of you but you should've done it quicker," I said as I glided my hand down his chest. "I'm sorry." "Sorry what?" I lifted his chin so he could look at me. "Mistress." "Good boy."

"Do you want to make it up to me?" "Yes Mistress but Mila's home." "You're going to have to be really quiet then." He nods his head. "Pick a color." "Um blue." "Now strip." As he started taking off his clothes, I went to get a blue box out of the closet, and I placed it on the bed. "I'll be back." I walked out of the room and came back with ice. "Mistress?" "Scared?" "No." "Good."

I walked over to Marcel and he unzipped my dress, letting it hit the floor. I got on top of him and kissed him lightly while grinding in his lap. He let out a low fuck as his hands gripped my hips tightly. I kissed him again before getting an ice cube out of the bowl, and placing it in my mouth. He brought me into a long lustful kiss as the ice danced in our mouths. As the ice melted it sent chills throughout my body.

I pulled away from the kiss and opened the blue box. I took out the rope and blindfold. "Lay down." He obey as I tied the rope around his wrists and placed the blindfold on his eyes.

I kissed him one last time before trailing kisses down his body. I took off his boxers and started kissing up his thigh. He grunts as I tease him. I swirl my tongue on the tip of his dick, sucking slowly. "Please," he said softly. "Tell me what you want." "Make me cum please." "Please what?" "Mammina(mommy)." "Good boy."

I took another ice cube out of the bowl, placing it in my mouth. I wrapped my lips around his dick softly, while moving my mouth up and down it with the ice. His hips jolted from the coldness. He whispered praises as I continued. He cursed in Italian, "Cazzo! Can I cum please?" "Mhm," I hummed. He moaned my name as he came to his release.

I took off the rope and the blindfold. He kissed me deeply. "Let's see how quiet you can be, shall we? Pick a color." I smiled at his words.

*****

MILA||

The next day I got ready to go to Mr. Greyson's class. When I got there, he was on the phone arguing with someone. When he seen me he ended the call. "Mila." "What happened to Ms. Florence?" He sighed. "Come here." I walked over to him. "Yes sir?" He cleared his throat. "About what you said to me yesterday. You can't tell anyone about that." "And if I do?" His grey eyes darkened. Only if looks could kill-

I smiled. "You find this amusing, don't you?" "Yes, yes I do." "You're a bitch Mila." "Hm, really?" "Yes." "You don't mean that, do you?" "I do." "The way how you look at me, says otherwise." "What's that supposed to mean?" "Whatever you want it to mean." I started moving my hand down his chest. He grabbed my hand before I reached his belt.

"You're no fun," I pouted. "I'm married." "Who are you trying to convince? Me or yourself?" Before he could answer, Ace walked in. "Am I interrupting something?" Ace chuckled. "Yes," I smirked. "No! She was just leaving." "Bye sir," I winked at him as I left.

VINCENT||

"You're playing a dangerous game Vince," Ace walked over to me. "What are you talking about?" "I give you a week before you break." "You're being way too generous Ace." Envy- "Are you both forgetting that I'm married!" "I mean if you don't want her, can I have her?" Envy smiled.

"Why are you two here," I sighed. "We just wanted to see our baby brother," Envy replied. "I'm sorry, I left my bag." Mila walked back in the room. Envy and Ace's eyes went over to her like a damn magnet. "And who might you be?" Envy walked over to her. "Mila," she said sweetly. "Envy, I'm Vincent's sister." "Are you sure? You look-" "Mila don't you have somewhere to be?" I glared at her.

"You're right. Ace, Envy," she winked at them as she walked out. "Remember Vincent you're married," they both said at the same time. "You two make me sick," I sighed. "You love us."

*****

After a long day at work, I went back home. Athena was in the kitchen cooking. "I didn't think you were going to be home so early," I kissed her. "I wanted to make you dinner." "You're so sweet." I looked at the counter. "Roses?" "I bought some." "Hm, ok." "Is everything ok?" "Yes." "Good." Her phone started ringing. "Are you going to get that?" "It's no one important." "I hope you like the roses I bought you," I looked at her.

"What?" She looked at me. I showed her, her phone. "Baby it's just flowers." "But you lied about it." "They're from my boss." "And why is your boss giving you roses?" "Can we not do this right now?" "Fine," I picked up my keys. She grabbed my hand making me drop them. "And this is why I didn't tell you." I picked up my keys. "Please stay, I'm sorry." She took the keys out of my hand and put them on the counter.

"Why should I?" "Because I love you," she kissed me. "I love you too." She smiled. "I'm going to finish the food, it will be done soon." I walked upstairs and called Ace. "Yes Vincent?" "Do you think Athena would cheat on me?" I heard Ace spit out his drink. "Vincent she loves you." "And I love her." "Exactly, you have nothing to worry about. Now I have some business to take care of." "Bye Ace." Maybe he's right-

*****

MILA||

Theo and Marcel decided that they wanted to have a date night. Without me- So I ended up watching The Bachelor until they got back. "You watched the new episode without us?" Marcel and Theo walked in the living room sniffling. "You two decided to leave me," I pouted. They both walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Aw you do love me," I blinked at them. They chuckled. "I'm going to go to bed." I got up. "Good night Mila."

*****

A couple hours later, I went in the shower. The warm shower slid down my body as I washed the soap out of my hair. As I started to move my hips to the song that was playing. I felt a hand covering my mouth, and another one on my waist. When I open my eyes my heart stopped for a second. "Miss me?" They lowered their hand from my mouth. "Ryan-"

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts ;)

How do you feel about Theodora having a Pov? Should I give Marcel one?

(I'm not that good with smut but I hope you all liked it)

Kisses~ Muah~