Ten

MILA||

MILA||

I smashed my lips onto his. He reciprocated with a rough kiss. As the kiss deepened his tongue grazed my lower lip. I opened my mouth slightly giving him the access that he wanted. Our tongues danced together, fighting for dominance.

As I started unbuttoning his shirt, his phone started ringing. He broke the kiss, and looked at his phone mumbling the word Athena. "Mila I-" "Can't do this with me?" I cut him off. "Mila-" "No it's fine," I picked up my jacket. He grabbed my arm. "What?" "Don't leave," he pulled me closer. "You're married remember." He let me go, and placed a gentle kiss on my lips.

"But you're the only thing I want right now," he whispered in my ear then walked towards the door. "How can you say something like that, and walk away." "I'm playing your game, it's fun," He smiled and left.

*****

VINCENT||

The next day I called Ace to help me pack some of my things. "Are you sure about this?" Ace packed another bag. "I just need some space from Athena." "I'm really sorry Vincent." "It's fine." "Are you two going to work things out?" "I'm not sure." Ace gave me keys. "What's this for?" "You really thought I was going to let you stay in a hotel? It's the keys to the penthouse."

"Ace you didn't-" "I'm not hearing it, and that place was yours anyways." I heard heels walking up to the door. "I thought you said Athena was at work?" Athena opened the bedroom door, she had a sad look on her face once she seen the bags. "You're leaving?" She walked over to me. "I'll be in the car Vincent," Ace left.

"I need time Athena." "You don't believe me do you? I didn't cheat on you Vincent." "We can talk about this later." "You're not leaving me Vincent! You know what will happen if you do." I picked up my bags, ignoring her words. "Vincent!" She yells as she follows me down the stairs.

"Why are you walking away from us?" She grabbed my arm. "Athena let me go!" "Tell me that you believe me, and I will." "I can't do that Athena." "Vincent-" "I'm not doing this with you right now." I pulled away from her and walked out the door.

"How did it go?" Ace questioned as I got in the car. "She's not happy." "You don't believe her right?" "I don't know what to believe." "Why did you even ask her?" "Mila said something and I-" "Mila?" Ace raised an eyebrow. "Just drive," I sighed.

*****

We got to the penthouse, it was just like how I remembered it. "Like it?" "Of course." "Mom made sure that it was kept intact, just in case if you ever wanted to come back." We went in the bedroom and started unpacking. "One thing, I told Envy." "You did what!" "She had the keys." "Of course she did. Where are you two staying?" Ace hummed ignoring my question.

"Ace?" "I can't tell you." "Can't trust your own family, huh?" "I trust no one Vincent." "Not even our precious sister?" "Not even her." We both laughed. Envy walked in the room with an amused look on her face. "How did you get in?" "I made a copy." She twirled the key in her hand. "I'm happy that your finally divorcing that-" "Envy!" "Fine, fine," she rolled her eyes.

"Well we'll let you get settled in. Ace and I have some things to take care of." "You always do." "You know the deal, even if you're not apart of it anymore. Oh and tell gorgeous I said hi," Envy chuckled as she walked out. "I'll see you later Vincent." "Ace." "Hm?" "Thank you." "Anytime."

*****

"Today we are on the last chapter of The Woman In Red. Theodora pass out these papers for me." Theodora walked over to me. "Theodora." "Yes Mr. Greyson?" "Do you know where-" Before I could ask her my question Mila walked in, late as always. She was wearing a short dark blue dress that hit her mid thigh. "Mr. Grey?" Theo chuckled. "Never mind," I smiled, handing her the papers.

"Fill out the questions on page 3 and give it to me by the end of class." The class period went by quickly. Mila has been on my mind since last night. I can't get over how beautiful she looks right now or the kiss that we had. It can never happen again-

The bell ringing broke me out of thought. "Class dismissed, I'll see you all on Wednesday." Everyone else walked out. I walked over to Mila as she was packing her bag. "Mr. Grey." She looked at me. "About yesterday, that can't-" She pulled me closer to her, kissing me. Before I could deepen the kiss she broke it, making me want her even more.

"Continue," she smiled. "Mila," I sighed. "Say it but once you do, make sure you don't take it back." I cleared my throat. "It can't happen again." She smirked as if she knew I was lying. "Have a good day sir." She walked away.

*****

MILA||

I got back to the dorm pretty late. Theo and Marcel were still out on their date night. I went in my room, and stopped once my light turned on. I stared at the person that was sitting on my bed. "No hello?" "Why are you here Ryan?" I walked over to my dresser. "What can I say, I missed you," he walked over to me.

"You know you're really bold for coming here." He chuckled. "You won't kill me, there's too many missing pieces and you know it." He's right, I don't know who's behind this. "Hm, is that so." "You're smart Mila, you'll figure it out. Don't take to long though, you're running out of time." "And you're playing a very dangerous game."

"I know but this isn't your game anymore." A smile went over he's face. I can't wait until he can never smile again. "I'm going to kill all of you." "Not if someone's gets to you first. Sweet dreams Mila." I felt a prick on my arm. "Until next time." My eyes slowly started to shut and then darkness.

***********

I'm sorry about all the cliffhangers, actually I'm not but I love all of you. Don't worry the smut is coming up soon ;)

Chapter thoughts?

Kisses~ Muah~