Three

MILA||

MILA||

Answer, answer, answer you fucking Сука! "Hello?" Finally. "River, I need to see you later today." "Mila?" "The one an only." "I'll send you the address." "Good." Call ends~

*****

I felt the sun beaming on my face as I woke up. I sighed lowly as I got up and went into the bathroom. I got in the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I killed two people last night. I was being reckless but they never should've tried me. Note. The one word that has been stuck in my head since last night. Who the hell knows I'm here? I have questions without answers, but it is was it is.

*****

After getting dressed I went on my laptop to see if there were any reports. Fuck- a body was found at Città Del Peccato. Wait a body? As in one...fuck my life. I scrolled down, Ryan was dead for sure but that women was still breathing. I don't how much time I have but I will make sure this shit disappears into thin air. I closed my laptop as Theo walked in my room. "Theo why are you up so early?" I chuckled. "Because I have a meeting with Mr. Greyson in a few minutes." She sighed as she walked in my closet. "I'm taking something deal with it."

*****

I decided to go see River since Theo had a meeting and Marcel was still sleeping when I left. I finally got to his place after a 2 hour drive, it was a beautiful penthouse. I went up the elevator and walked in the place, River was out on the balcony drinking.

"River, darling." I walked over to him. "What is your Russian ass doing in Italy?" He walked over to me and hugged me. "Business as usual," I hugged him back. We walked in his office. "I see, so what do you need?" "I need you to make something disappear for me," I said bluntly. "Mila, you know I have love for you but I can't." "Fine. How have you been?" "Good, just spending time with my wife."

"Wife?" I poured myself a drink. "Yes wife." "Does she know about the time that we," I smirked. "Mila." "Hm?" "Stop it." "You weren't saying that before while we were-" he slammed me on the wall making the glass fall on the floor. I chuckled. "That mouth of yours is going to get you killed." "I know, but you still seem to love it." "Get out Mila." He backed up. "After I get what I want River." "Fine, but nothing else after this."

"Darling your life will forever be in my hands. You do whatever I want you to do." "You're a piece of shit Mila!" I chuckled as I walked over to him, "You don't mean that do you?" I whispered in his ear. "Mila I-" I kissed him, his eyes widened as I pulled back from him. He sighed lowly bring me into another kiss, this one being longer than the last. "You have 4 hours River." I walked out his office.

*****

I drove over to the night club, I can't rely on River for everything. It was closed off, this place was crawling with police officers. I went into the building that was next to the club, and slowly made my way to the rooftop. As soon as I got on the roof I walked over to the ledge. It's not a far jump- I took off my heels and threw them over. Then I jumped landing perfectly onto the clubs roof. I think I've lost my mind. Don't act like it was your first time doing this-

I walked over to the door and it was opened, I walked down the stairs. I went down the hallway and started to look for the surveillance room, I found it after a few minutes. Fuck, I need a damn key card. I felt a coldness on my back, I turned around to see a security guard pointing a gun at me. "Well hello." "How did you get in here." "I appeared," I said sarcastically. He moved the gun to my chest. His eyes widened when I smiled. He took the gun off of safety, "Who are you?" He pressed the gun in my chest.

My eyes went to the key card around his neck. I smirked and kicked him where the sun don't shine, ripping the card off his neck. He shot the gun but it hit the wall. Luckily this gun has a silencer on it. I kicked him again and he dropped the gun. I picked it up and placed it to his temple. "Do you even know how to use that," he laughed. I smiled whispering the words Davina, the smile on his face faded as he started to beg for mercy. "Mercy is for people that care," I shot him, and unlocked the surveillance room door.

I started to look at the footage from last night. I seen myself walking out of the room, I fast forward it to see the woman leaving an hour later. You should of stayed dead bitch~ I started erasing all of the footage from last night, then I put a tiny bomb in there. I walked out and looked at the dead man, I took out my knife and carved the initials DD into their arm, then I left.

I got back outside and waited in my car. I tapped the golden bracelet that was on my left hand and the tiny bomb that was left in the room went off as I drove away. After I got far enough I switched cars and went on about my day. This is far from over-

*****

I got back on campus and went back to my dorm. Theo and Marcel were sitting on the couch watching The Bachelor. "He doesn't love you," Theo said. "Exactly he already fucked-" "You two need help," I cut off Marcel. "You did this me," Marcel glared at me. I chuckled and went into my room. There was a note left on my bed.

I know who you are and where you are. If you knew what was good for you, you will meet me at Peccati Nightclub.

V~

Game on bitch-

***********

Hey my lil tea slxts💋

I'm sorry about the cliffhanger, no, no I'm not. But I still love y'all~

Kisses~ Muah~