Two

*Mature Content

MILA||

"Mila you have to go!" "No please!" "I have to keep you safe, they know you killed them." "How? I was careful." "It's you're father my love, he set you up." "I will kill him too." "You're going to Italy Mila." "Mother don't do this." "You're wanted, please I can't let them find you-"

*****

I felt someone shaking me awake. "Mila come on wake up." It was Theodora~ I hugged her. "Are you ok sweetheart?" She hugged me back tightly. "Yes." "Good, I made food go get ready." Theo walked out my room.

I got up and went in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and got in the shower.

*****

I wiped the fog off of my mirror, and started brushing through my wet hair. My phone started ringing, unknown number? "Hello?" "Darling." "Mother?" "I don't have much time, Mila you have to make sure no one sees that tattoo." I have a few tattoos on my body but I knew which one she meant.

The one at the back of my neck that I always covered with my long hair. This tattoo linked me to my family. "I understand." "Good, I will check on you again. Don't do anything I would do." She hang up-

No promises~

*****

I walked into the kitchen. Marcel glared at me as I sat down next to Theo. "Stop trying to take my women." "But she's pretty," I pouted. "I don't care!" We squinted our eyes at each other. "I can't deal with you two," she chuckled.

"Mila don't you have class?" Marcel sipped his drink. "I have two study hall classes, which I don't have to go to." I smiled. "We are watching The Bachelor all day." Theo said as she dragged me to the living room.

*****

"Get your lazy asses off the couch," Marcel threw a pillow at me and Theo. "We're going to be late for English." "Ok princess we're getting up." He scoffed as he walked away.

Theo dragged me to my room. "I'm taking something from your closet." She walked back out in a short black dress that defined her curves and showed off her legs, along with black heels. "I picked out something for you already." I walked in my closet, she picked out a black oversized button up shirt with a corset to go with it, fishnets, and black high heel boots.

I walked back out after putting on the clothes. "Ugh you look so hot." "Thank you my love," I winked at her. "Ladies gets go!" Marcel yelled. We left to go to class.