❀Epilouge❀

"Umm, everything will be fine don't worry tae." Jimin muttered beside Taehyung who is biting his lips nervously.

Taehyung looked at the Omega, he can sense the Omega is scared too, he slightly smiled at the Omega who nodded his head.

"Alpha Taehyung we need you to calm your mate." Taehyung's ears perked up when his name is called by an elderly Omega he stood up from the chair and entered in the labours room to calm his mate.

They heard Hoseok's loud curses just as Taehyung entered in the room, the Omega is cursing the hell out of his Alpha who is just scenting him thoughtfully.

Jimin wanted to laugh at the situation but he pressed his lips tightly, not to laugh in front of his mother-in-law who is also looking worried for her Omega son.

It's been 5 months since their mating, That day after attacking on the Taemin, Jungkook before his agressive Alpha could take over. Everything is going smooth like butter, everything respects Jimin in the pack as their head omega, sometimes he still thinks that it's just a dream and he is scared to wake up, but his alpha is always there to remind him that it's not some dreams but a beautiful reality. He is so lucky to have a handsome and caring Alpha all for himself, he never imagined his life is going to turn into a blissful life, he is glad he ran away from the hell hole, he is glad that his alpha saved him from rouges, he is glad that he said 'yes' when the Alpha asked for mating.

After some time, a baby's first cry heard outside of the labours room, Mrs. Jeon and Jimin stood up from their place, so eager to see the new born.

A beta woman in her early 40s came outside of the room with pink bundles in her hands.

Jimin's mouth parted as he looked at the twins, he has barely saw twins when he was child. Even though in werewolves mythology it's normal to have twins or triplets.

The Omega walked towards the beta as he looked at the twins with 'awww' face.

The beta handed him a pup and the other one to his mother-in-law. Both pups are cleaned and wrapped in grey fluffy furs which of course the animals are hunted by the pups Alpha father.

Jimin coed as he watched the pups eyes just like hoseok's and nose and lips from Taehyung's. The pup is curiously looking at him- wait not looking the pup is glaring at him, maybe this pup is moody just like hoseok.

Soon they walked in the room just to see Taehyung lovingly caressing his Omega's cheeks. They got to know that one pup is Alpha boy and other is Omega girl which is in Jimin's hand.

Definitely the Omega pup took after Hoseok. She is still glaring at him.

Jimin pouted as he looked at the baby girl, the girls features are angelic but if she stopped glaring at him she will look more beautiful, soon he can smell of his Alpha's scent who also come with others of his friends to see his brother and nephew's.

Hoseok is fast asleep after going through the pain for almost two hours. Taehyung didn't left his side, Mrs. Jeon smiled looking at the Both couple she is happy that her boy's find perfect mate for themselves.

Jungkook leaned down to the Omega's ears as he pecked his lips secretly before looking around. "Are you ready?" He asked as the Omega frowned.

The Omega's brows knitted together as he settled the small pup in his arms. "Ready? For what?" He asked as he saw the Alpha smirking.

The Omega eyed the Alpha and looked down at his swollen belly, the Omega got pregnant after just some 2 weeks of mating. His belly looks like he is 6-7 months pregnant even though it's just 4 months, the healer said they are having triplets. He scoffed, giving a look to the Alpha like 'Are you fucking kidding me?'

The Alpha is still smirking and the Omega wanted to punch the hell out of him.

Now he understood hoseok's mood swings were reasonable.

He turned towards the Alpha and smirked. "I will not let you touch me ever again." But his smirked turned into frown when the Alpha's smirk widen.

"We will see my angry chick." Jungkook said again leaning down to peck his mates lips.

The Omega sighed angrily as he bit the Alpha's lips slightly hearing a whine from the Alpha.

"We will see, you bunny." The Omega rolls his eyes dramatically but a pleasing smile appeared on his face looking at the Alpha, who some months ago was an 'Stranger', but now he is his love, his mate and soon he will be his pup's father.

Indeed he is an luckiest to have an alpha like Jungkook and his Omega agreed.

━─━────༺༻────━─━
The End.

Thankyou so much for reading

❝Stranger's❞