❀18❀

(I posted the Teaser on my message board...✌🏻)

"Just go and don't scare him, ok." Hoseok said happily pushing Jungkook out of his cabin but he again held Jungkook's arm when a thought came in his mind. Jungkook turned around and looked at him nervously. "Did you talk to mom?" Hoseok asked gulping as he saw the younger shook his head. "First you should talk to mother." Hoseok said and the younger alpha looked confused.

"Why? I am the one who wants a mate why should I talk to mother about this matter, I have already told father and he agreed." Jungkook spitted and Hoseok rolls his eyes at his younger brother's behaviour.

A brat will always remain a brat.

The Alpha is hella nervous, if you ask why?... Well he is going to propose the Omega uh- means he is going to ask the Omega for mating, so you can say he is kinda going to propose the Omega.

Other than that his Alpha is very excited to meet the Omega, or I say the Alpha is excited to get drunk in the Omega's cherry blossoms scent.

Taking a deep breath and after straightening his lightly wrinkled shirt he knocked on the door.

Just after he knocked on the door, a soft honey voice came from inside and Jungkook didn't wasted any time to answer the Omega.

After some minutes the door opened revealing a shy Omega looking more than beautiful when he seen him last time. Jungkook nostrils filled up with his scent and a hint of Hoseok's scent since the Omega is wearing his brother's clothes. Jungkook frowned at the thought. But it's not a big deal Jungkook will make sure to get him some clothes and furs of his own.

His thoughts broked when the Omega's soft voice rang in his ear. "Do i have to go now?" The Omega asked in a small voice not looking up at the Alpha just staring at the Alpha's build up chest.

The Alpha frowned hearing his question and whines. "Will you not invite me in?" The Alpha asked to the Omega with his raised eyebrow.

The Omega panicked getting away from the Alpha's way so he can let him in. "Please don't say things like this... it's yours, I am just a guest here." The Omega mumbled biting his lips, he feels so comfortable and safe in this like he is living here from a long time, he feels happy smelling hoseok's scent with the hint of his puppies too, hoseok's scent is comforting it's calm his senses and help him in anxiety. He likes Hoseok who is taking care of him since he opened his eyes, he also likes another omega too who sometimes comes along with his Hoseok if he is correct the Omega's name is Jin, they call him Jin Hyung. They didn't told him about it but he has seen a Mating mark on Jin's neck later he got to know that the Omega is mated to a Alpha who rescued him along with Jungkook, Taehyung and Min Yoongi. He heard that Min Yoongi is second in command. And Taehyung's is Hoseok's mate.

"So... Umm do you want to know anything else about me?" The Omega asked as he blushed profusely when he realised that the Alpha is staring at him for so long.

"No... Actually I am here to ask something else." The Alpha stated as the Omega looked at him and titles his head.

Fucking cute, The Alpha grumbled in his chest.

"Umm... Did Hoseok told you about the mating?" The Alpha asked hesitantly as the smaller Omega looked sadly at him.

"He did and I know no one will agree since mostly don't like me." The Omega said and the Alpha snorted loudly getting Omega's attention.

'since mostly don't like me' The Alpha mimicked him in his mind. 'and here my Alpha is dying to have you'.

And the next words of Alpha's hits him like a truck. "Will you mate me?"

To be Continued.

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨

Want another chapter?
If yes then comment 'Jikook'.