❀09❀

The Omega shivered under blanket since it's too cold here and he is not used to live in this temperature. He eyed the elderly Omega who is sitting beside him near Hoseok and staring at him from last some minutes.

"Can you tell me, from which pack you belong?" Hoseok's mom finally broke the silence as he asked.

And the Omega shivered under her fierce gaze and more hearing her question.

"I will tell you everything... But can you please tell me where I am?" The Omega questioned back as he saw the elderly Omega looked somewhat taken aback.

"Hmm... You are in Shadow pack-" She replied and a sigh of relief escaped from the Omega's parted lips. "-and till you are here I can assure you you are safe." The elderly Omega said as he saw the Omega's eyes crinkles. "Now tell me which pack you belong to?" The Omega again asked the question.

He gulped as he looked up at the Omega then looked at Hoseok smiled and nodded at him. "I- I... Was from Moon Pack." Jimin uttered as he can hear gasps from the mother and son and their both mouths are open in shock.

He saw how hoseok's mother left from there just as she came back from the shock.

He eyed Hoseok who gave him a sympathetic look and left too after making some excuse.

Jimin sighed laying back on the mattress as he think why the mother and son duo looked so shocked after hearing the pack's name.

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️