❀24❀

Everyone looked tense as they eyed Jimin, Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi left just as they heard the news that they have a company, Jungkook took Jimin's hand as he frowned realising how the Omega's hands turned cold, he dragged him in the other room in his parents cabin, the other people didn't say anything as they understood that the newly mated couple needs to talk alone.

The Alpha sat on the wooden chair and he pulled Omega's body to make him sit on his lap. He cupped Omega's cheeks gently.

"You don't have to worry about anything." The Omega blinked as some tears rolled down on his cheeks. "Why are you crying?" The Alpha asked in a soft voice as the Omega sniffles.

"I am scared." The Omega said placing his face is the Alpha's crook of neck.

Jungkook frowned as he pulled away to look at Jimin. "Of what?" The Alpha asked.

"I want to be with you... Please don't send me away or I will die." The Omega wishpers again hugging him closer.

"What the fuck- I didn't mate you just to send you away Jimin, you are my mate." Jungkook replied back rubbing the Omega's back to calm him down.

The Omega pulled back from the hug as he looked at the Alpha with his teary eyes and mumbled. "I don't care if it's too soon but... But I-I love you Jungkook."

Hearing those words the Alpha's heart thumped faster as he smashed his lips on the omega's replying back to his 'i love you'.

They pulled away breathing heavily after almost breathtaking kiss. The Alpha smiled at the Omega who looked relax now.

"If you are not comfortable to come out, you can stay here." The Alpha said squeezing his hands, but the Omega shooked his head.

"I am not scared anymore when I am with you." The Omega said as they both walked out of the cabin.

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨