❀07❀

The Omega stirred in his sleep when he felt a burning sensation in his back, he senses seems to be blocked as he moved in a comfortable mattress, he can hear the hush voices but he can't register everything happening around him. So he just shifted in the mattress to get in a comfortable position and keep with his sleep.

Another time when he stirred, the awful event of memories came rushing back in his mind as he suddenly sat up in the mattress but ended hissing in pain, he looked around just to find himself in a small room which is full of herbals and plants leaves.

"Oh you are awake."

He flinched and his head snapped towards the voice he heard. His eyes grew wide as he looked at the person who was standing at the door. The Omega took sniff and by the smell he can tell the person is just like him.

But an omega, A pregnant omega and he can assume it by his smell.

"How are you feeling?" The Omega asked, walking towards him.

"I am f-fine..." He coughed as he tried to speak clearly but because of the dry throat the words came out broken.

The Omega walked towards a pot and poured some water in the cup then he gave it to the Omega. "Drink some water you will feel better." The Omega said sweetly smiling at him, he eyed the cup in suspicion with knitted brows.

But something shifted in his mind and he took the cup and gulped the water slowly.

He put the cup aside and asked. "Where I am?"

The other omega took some herbs and started smashing them together. "First tell me, who are you?" The pregnant Omega asked raising an eyebrow.

The wounded Omega gulped as he thought for a second if it's okay to tell his identity or not? But they saved him, didn't they? If they wanted to harm him they should have just pounce on him right then and there or just left him, but they didn't. Jimin remembered, how one of them carried him covering him in a heavenly scented smell.

The firewood and pine scent.

His thoughts cut off when the other omega cleared his throat.

"I am... Jimin." The pregnant Omega smiled hearing the Omega's sweet honey voice.

"Hoseok." He said As he pushed the small cup of herbal tea in front of ingured Omega.

To be Continued.

Thank you so much for reading

Thank you so much for reading.❤️