❀23❀

"You are sweet just like your scent." Jungkook mumbled sucking on the omega's mating mark who is wiggling on his hold. "Stay still." The Alpha scolded gently.

"I am not some candy stop sucking my neck." Jimin mumbled sleeply as he again tried to get out from the Alpha's hold but it's not seem possible.

"Oh, you don't know how much I am controlling myself not to fuck you right now." The Alpha wishpers huskily near the Omega's ear, taking his earlobe between his teeth.

The Omega shuddered hearing the Alpha's deep husky voice. "I think Hobi Hyung is waiting for me outside, please let me go." The Omega pleaded making puppy eyes in front of the Alpha who quickly hid his face in the Omega's neck while shaking his head. The Omega sighed but didn't said anything.

· · • • • ✤ • • • · ·

"How was last night?" Jimin choked on in his food just as those words left from hoseok's mouth he laughed along with Jin who is sitting beside Jimin.

"What happened? are you okay." The concerned Alpha asked from the opposite side who is also eating sitting beside his Alpha's friends, Taehyung, Namjoon, and Yoongi. The Alpha raised an eyebrow at the Omega who shooked his head while blushing profusely as he looked down pretending to focus on his food. But the Alpha understood after noticing the Omega's red cheeks and ears he glares at his brother Hoseok who looked back at him with raised eyebrow and raised his middle finger.

It's the second day after the mating ceremony, and they are invited to lunch at the Alpha's parents cabin, the Omega hardly managed to walk by himself after getting fuck out of his life by the Alpha, and that's why the Omega is being grumpy and ingnoring him since they got up from the mattress.

Suddenly the door of the cabin burst opened by an Alpha Who is panting heavily, everyone frowned as they looked at the door.

Taehyung and Namjoon stood up and asked. "What's the matter?"

The younger alpha gulped. "Some groups of men are here, they are looking for Head Omega." Just hearing those words Jimin's eyes widened as his blood ran cold in his body. He gazed towards his Alpha who is gritting his teeth standing up from his place angrily.

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️
You all are so amazing.✨