❀12❀

Heavy footsteps can be heard coming near the cabin.

The door opened harshly and soon The cabin is filled with firewood and Pune's heavenly scent.

Jimin is looking down, sniffing the scent more to fill his senses.

On the other hand, The Alpha was fumming in anger but after smelling the fresh cherry blossoms his alpha growled in pleasure. He scolded his Alpha for doing so when he realised the Omega shifted uncomfortably and his brother Cursed him.

He looked at his brother with raised eyebrows as if asking 'what the fuck are you doing here'? And Hoseok shrugged rolling his eyes.

The Alpha cleared his throat and looked back at the Omega.

"You should tell us why are you here and what's your motive? Are you a spy?" The Alpha's asked in his deep voice even though for some unknown reason he tried to keep his volume low at which his brother raised an eyebrow at him.

The Omega panicked as his head snapped towards the Alpha who is frozen when he was well aware of the Omega's beauty.

The Omega shooked his head. "You are thinking wrong, I am not any s-spy." He came back in his senses when Omega's sweet voice rang in his ears.

He gulped looking away from the Omega, why the fuck suddenly his alpha wants to jump in all the pack like he used to do in his childhood. He clenched his jaw again, and scolded his Alpha for thinking bulshit. "Then? How do you know about my pack's way, because your pack is far away from mine and it's not easy to come alone all way, well not for an Omega like you." Blocking his Wolf's nagging he asked rudely to the Omega but ended up regretting when he heard a heart breaking sob.

"W-What do you mean by 'Omega like me' what are you t-trying to say?" The Omega asked in his broken voice as he looked at Hoseok who cursed his brother and smiled at the Omega while shaking his head.

'It means innocent and beautiful' The wolf growled.

"Do be upset Jimin... His means is, um you look so much younger and it's not possible for you to come all the way alone in one peace if the rouges didn't attacked you." Hoseok completed awkwardly smiling at the Omega.

The Omega looked down fiddling with his small fingers, he bit his lips nervously and looked at them.

"I... ran away."

To be Continued. 

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️