We Meet Again

***Y/N's POV***

It has been over a week since the boys flew for their performance.

I can't unbuckle my seat. Eunwoo said.
I wanna go to the bathroom.

I unbuckled his seat. Do you want me to come with you?

I am a big boy now. And you are a girl. I can do this by myself. He said, confidently as he headed to the bathroom.

I shook my head smiling. My brother is growing up. Just happy to be with them right now.

Mom. Are you sure we will be staying with the Kims? We can get a hotel or something.

Nonsense Y/N. They have been expecting us. And besides, Eunwoo has been expecting alot of Jin time. He can't stop talking about him. My mom said. They've been video calling everyday.

I suddenly sat upright. They have?

Mom nodded. Why so surprised? I'm sure Jin mentioned it to you.

Yeah right. They don't know.

Uh yeah. Slipped my mind. I slouched back into my seat, looking outside the window.

****************

Welcome. Jin's mom greeted us as we entered the house.

I'll let you all settle down. I know it is a tiring flight. Y/N your room is on the 3rd floor, right beside Jin's. She said.

Is he here now, Auntie? I asked, grabbing my suitcase.

No. You guys just missed him. He went back to their hotel. Practice or something like that. She laughed. I don't know the idol terms.

I smiled and thanked her as I headed up to the room.

I immediately plopped on the bed when I got in my room. So, he is here. Does he stay in the house often?

Knowing Jin, he loves his family to bits. For sure, he stays here. I know him. Every free time he gets, he would probably be here.

My curiousity ran a bit further. I walked out of the room and headed straight to his. I know I am about to invade his privacy but screw it. I just wanted to see him again. Even not physically but see how he has been, what mess he has made that needs to be cleaned up or soemthing that just ties me back to him.

My hand was shaking as I tried to reach out for the door knob.

This is crazy Y/N. You are acting like a stalker.

Slowly, I turned the knob. My heart was racing.

It was locked.

I let out a deep breath.

Nature's way of telling me to stop snooping around.

I went back to my room to get all my presents to put under the tree.

I looked at the boxes making sure I had everyone's gift. I saw the little box with Jin's name on it. I hope he likes what I got him.

*******************

***Jin's POV***

Guys. One last round of practice then we can have fun. Hobi shouted aa he danced around.

Let's 'make it right' this time. Jimin said. Pun intended.

He and the maknae line rolled around the floor laughing at Jimin's joke.