Going Home

The days went by so fast.

After our family dinner, I said my goodbyes and went home with my mom and brother.

I missed our house. I have not gotten the chance to visit as much as I wanted to.

Eunwoo jumped up and down when we got home. I missed you so much and Jinnie hyung. Can I not visit you guys?
He asked.

Eunwooie, I am working there. I won't be able to look after you. But if you want to visit, it should be fine.

Yay. I will call Jin Hyung and he will let me meet new girlfriends. He got so excited an ran to his room.

I went up and went to my room as well. I looked around and saw a bunch of old photos of me and Jin. I decided to call him up.

Look babe. You look so cute here and here and here. I said as I showed the old pictures.

Wow. Your room hasn't changed a bit babe. I miss our sleepovers. Anyway, I will talk with you tomorrow. I've got a big meeting and gotta get my beauty sleep. Haha. Goodnight. Love you.

Love you too Jin.

I only had a few days here before my mom leaves for Japan. I've gotta make the most out of it.

I changed into my pajamas and headed straight to bed.

*********************
I gathered all my stuff and packed a couple of memories that Jin and I had.

Mom, do you need me to bring you guys to the airport?

No need darling. We have a company car that would do that. Are you sure you don't want to stay? My mom asked.

All good mom. No one will be in the dorm anyway so I can catch up with my reading and practice cooking. I said.

Honestly, I just really didn't want to stay here alone. It doesn't feel like home when they are not around.

I figured I'd just go back to the dorm and just enjoy a little peace and quiet.

Eunwoo! Do you need you big sister to help you pack?

No. I am a big boy now. He shouted.

I went to his bedroom and gave him a big hug.

You better behave there. Call me everyday, ok? Now give me a kiss and a hug before I go.

Eunwoo jumped on me and tsckled me with giving me kisses.

I chuckled and tickled him back down.

Have a safe trip mom. Call me when you get there. Giving my mom a kiss.

You too. Drive safe.

I got into my car. This will be a very long drive.

*****************

Suga: Hey. How are you?

Y/N: Good. You?

Suga: Could be better. Just wrote a few songs.

Y/N: nice. Can't wait to hear them.☺️

Suga: Sure. Will play them for you.

Y/N: Talk with you later. Driving.
Seen