Sunday Fun

***Jin's POV***

Grocery day is always tiring for everybody.

Y/N prepared a hefty dinner for everyone. It was so good that literally everyone headed straight to the rooms to sleep. Food coma was real.

I woke up with no one beside me. I looked at the time and it was 7am.

I hate that Y/N wakes up so early to prep our meals. I mean, I love that she is here with me. I missed her so much and love the time that we are bonding with each other.

When we were younger, we were inseparable. We always have sleepovers and our family would have a get together at least twice a month. She was like the sister I never had and I was like her big brother. We always look out for each other.

I walked out to the kitchen and saw that breakfast was already prepped. I looked around and couldn't find her.

I went towards the dining table and aaw the little notes that she leaves for us everytime we have meals.

I read my note: Good Morning, my Jin.
I prepared your favorite today. Don't tell anyone.😉 I will just go out for a quick jog.
Don't forget to drink you vitamins. I left it in the cupboard. See you later. Love you.

I smiled. She always does the sweetest things.

I didn't want to eat alone so I put the lid back on my breakfast and decided to wait until she came back.

I got a bit curious with the notes that she leaves other so I decided to check the one next to mine. It was for Yoongi.

Yoongi. It's Sunday, I know you want to sleep but make sure to eat. We don't want a grouchy cat hanging around with us. Lol. 😀 Our secret stash is still secure. Ill have one later with you. 😉

Ooh, they have a secret? I am now curious.

I walked back to the room and took a shower. I wonder what their secret was.

*********

***Y/N's POV***

I decided to sit on a park bench. I was so tired running around. This was the longest that I have jogged and my knees were weak.

It's the last week of August and 2 of their birthdays are coming up. I've been thinking of what to prepare for their birthdays.

I know that I will bake cakes but how about the food?

I also received a call from their manager that he would want to have a party at the office and would want me to cook for everyone.

I sat on the bench with thoughts flying through my head.

My phone ringing suddenly broke my train of thought.

Hello? i answered without even looking at the caller ID

Where are you? You've been gone for hours. We are all waiting for you. Jin said on the other line.

On my way back. Sorry. I panicked and started joggin back. I looked at the time and it's almost 9:30 AM. I didn't realize that I was out for almost 3 hours.

When I got to the dorms, I was greeted with angry faces.

Do you know what time it is, little lady? Do you know how long we have been waiting for you? Do you understand how worried we were?
Namjoon said with his eyebrows meeting.

I stood there not knowing how to respond.

I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

Attack! Someone screamed and I felt water being blasted towards me.