I Love You

We decided to cook after a showering. I remembered that I wanted to bake a cake for Jimin so we went to the kitchen. Yoongi was in charge of dinner while I made the cake.

I still can't believe it. I admitted to him that I love him.

I do love him.

I love Min Yoongi.

It felt so great saying it but it kinda bothered me that he didn't say it back.

Does he not love me?

I was deep in my thought while mixing the batter for the cake.

I felt his arms wrap around me as he started to give me little kisses on my neck. I smiled as I got very ticklish.

The cake looks great. He said. I pushed him back.

Yoongi, it's not even a cake yet. It's just batter. I said, lookong at him in a weird way.

Well, I bet it would look great as I lick it off you. He smirked whiile licking his lips.

Aish. I rolled my eyes and went back to preparing.

He laughed slyly while he went back to cooking.

How was your practice? I asked.

Tiring. I did most of my recordings today. My throat seems a bit raspy. I didn't do much dance today. I'll probably have to work double time in the next few days. I wanted to end my day fast.

I looked at him, questioning why he wanted to do that.

Why? Because of you. I would rather spend more time with you. He said as he plated the food.

I've got an idea. Why don't I come with you during practice. I meam, not everyday, of course. But it would be great for me to get out of the house every now and then. I suggested.

I think that would work. You are allowed in the building anyways. I will check out schedule so we can make sure that it would be days where in I don't have much to do.

It's a plan then. I said as I placed the pan in the oven.

It's still early. It might take the boys arojnd 3 more hours before they come back.

We talked more as we ate. It was great hearing about his day. He told me anout a song he was writing and wanted Jin to sing it.

We cleared the dishes and I took the cake out of the oven so it would cool before I decorate it.

Yoongi handed me a glass of water and my pills. Did you drink your meds this morning?

I nodded as I drank the medicine. I hated being sick but I can't do anything about it now. I just really have to get back to the way I was before all of this.

Have you thought about joining us for New Year? He asked as we sat down the couch.

I did. I am still torn though. The holidays would probably be the longest time my mom would be home. So I was actually thinking of staying with her while you guys are touring.

His face changed and suddenly looked sad. He rested hia head on my shoulder.

Hey. Don't worry. I could probaly fly after the holidays and join you guys there.

Yeah. That would be great. But who would I kiss on New Year. He said as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

Jin. I smirked.

Aish Y/N. Why would you even say that? Now I am imagining Jin giving out those flying kisses, like he always does.

I laughed at him. He was so cute. He started to shake his head as if he was trying to get the image out of his mind.

I stood up but he pulled me back down.

Help me with the cake so we can go and lie down. I know you are tired. I also want to take a nap.

I placed the cake in the fridge to cool and settle. We headed back to the room to take a nap.

********************
***Jimin's POV***

After practice, we headed home without Jin and Jungkook. They still needed to finish some recordings.

The dorm was awfully quiet when we got in. We were all hungry and tired so we decided to head to the rooms to freshen up.

I looked for Y/N to check what food we can prepare. No one was in the mood for noodles, we wanted to check if we can cook.

I knocked on her door but no one answered. I pushed my luck and tried to twist the doorknob. I peeked in to check if they were there. Yoongi and Y/N were cuddled together, sleeping. It was too cute so I took a picture.

Y/N flinched and looked up.

Hey Jimin. She said as she tried to wiggle out of Yoongi's arms and stood up.

Shhh. Don't wake him up. Grumpy cat. She chuckled as we went out of the room.

I've got something for you. She said. My eyes widened due to the excitement as she led me back to the kitchen.

She greeted all the guys. Sorry, I will be prepping your dinner quickly as well.

She brought out a cake from the fridge. Happy Birthday, Jiminieeeee!!!

My eyes grew large. The cake looked amazing and yummy.

Oh Y/N, you shouldn't have. I said as she gestured for me to go near her.

Everyone started to sing as Y/N placed the candle, lighting it up.

I made a wish and blew the candle out.

*********************

***Y/N's POV***

After the dinner preparation, I called everyone in. The boys were tired. I could see it all in their eyes. They ate quicky and quietly. Guys, once your done, You can Just leave the plates. I'll clean it up. You guys rest ok? Tae... Wake up and chew! I said.

Poor them. Working so hard. But they love what they do. I don't blame them.

I walked back to the room and laid beside Yoongi. He was still fast asleep. I didn't want to wake him up so I fixed the blanket and gave him a kiss. I felt him tug my wrists. Without opening his eyes, he said, Babe. What time is it?

Hey. It's late. You can sleep if you want. Or are you hungry? I asked.

He just hummed. Lol. Still Sleepy.

I stood up, closing the lights. I heard a very faint whisper, I love you so much.

I smiled and I went back out to clean up.