Road Trip

Everyone went their own way today.

Jin and I went to the office first before we headed out to go home. I dropped off some food that I cooked for the staff while he had to sign a few contracts.

As we got back to the car, I had Jin drive since I didn't get much sleep the night before.

I was staring out the window, lost in my thoughts when I felt a hand touch my leg.

Hey, you ok? Wanna talk about it?

I nodded. I am just a bit tired and hungry.

Let's grab something to eat then. I am hungry too.

We saw a cute little cafe and headed towards there. The location was isolated so there weren't a lot of people there.

We sat down and ordered. While waiting for the food, Jin placed his hand over mine. I looked at him and he pouted in a very cute way you can't resist.

I laughed. It was really too cute.

My thoughts are a bit mushed right now especially after the talk that I had with Yoongi.

Flashback

...Then we should end this.

I looked at him and he suddenly looked away.

He held my hand up to his face and gave it a kiss.

He stood up and walked back inside.

I looked at his seat, he left his unopened ice cream bar.

I felt a slight pang in my heart.

It's not that I did not like him. I just don't want to ruin our friendship.

When I woke up, he was gone.

****************

Don't you two look like a cute couple. The waitress chimed as she put down our food.

I smiled and looked at Jin.

Yes, indeed. Doesn't my wife look so gorgeous?

I facepalmed myself. He loved doing that when strangers assume that we are a couple.

Aww. The sweetest thing. He is a keeper, darling. If you need anything else, just call us.

We burst out laughing after she left. So our body count is 657. He hissed and started chuckling again. He meant that there are 657 people who had assumed that we were together throughout our friendship.

So, what's up? You've been quiet throughout our trip.

I wanted to share my thoughts with him but I didn't want Yoongi to get into trouble or anything.

I just feel sad not seeing the boys. And I think I still feel hung over.

I lied.

Don't worry too much. Are you excited to see Eunwoo? I bet he misses you. And you mom as well.

I nodded. I do miss my mom and brother. I am excited to see them.

Lighten up baby. We will relax and chill.

I smiled at Jin. I love how positive his outlook in life is. He is always there to lift me up when I feel down.

We headed back to the car and drove home.

****************

Hey. We're home. I felt him tugging my shirt.

I fell asleep during the car ride. I rubbed my eyes and saw Jin's house again. Garden was really well maintained. I smiled as I remembered playing hide and seek with him when we were younger. He hid so well in the bushes that we had to call the gardener to cut him out of there. He kept on twisting and turning while hiding so he got stuck.