Uncertainty

I sat there trying to digest what the boys just shared with me.

I love Jin but I still love Yoongi. These feelings won't just go away easily.

I didn't know what to do.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't realize that it was getting late. I looked towards the roads and Jin was already parking the car.

I suddenly got nervous. I didn't know how to act towards him. Should I tell him that the boys were here? Should I tell him about Claudia? Should I tell him about my feelings?

I rested my head on my hands trying to shake away all the confusion.

I feel stuck in a loop. A confusing loop.

********************

***Jin's POV***

I got out of the car and saw Y/N looking dazed as she sat on the swing.

Hey Babe. Are you ok? I asked as I approached her. She looked like she was really in deep thought so I sat next to her and put my arm around her shoulder.

She jumped a bit. Oh my. Sorry. You startled me.

What's bothering you today? I asked. She looked at me with worry in her eyes. I leaned in to kiss her forehead but she pulled her head back.

What's going on?  I asked as I stood up. She was staring at me and her eyes were starting to tear up. She didn't say anything. She just looked at me. Come on, Babe. Talk to me. I pleaded.

Let's go inside. She said, as she stood up and held her hand out to lead me in the house.

We headed to the living room and sat in front of the fireplace.

She looked down and bit her lip. She started fidgeting with her hands. She was nervous about something. I reached out to her and held her hand. I squeezed it to calm her down.

Tae, JK, and Jimin were here earlier today. They told me about Claudia. She started to explain as she still looked down at her hands. So, that's why they were missing earlier today at practice. Damn. GPS. I forgot to turn mine off.

They told me Yoongi's side of the story, what happened the night I saw them. My heart stopped for a bit. I saw it in her eyes, she still loves Yoongi. I took a deep breath and said, Ok. So, how do you feel about that? 

She looked up to me, tears slowly rolling down her eyes.

I felt my heart shatter into small pieces as I saw her cry. I knew that she still loved him, I just thought that she would grow to love me as she did him. I thought that she would be able to love me romantically, but I guess I was wrong. I pursed my lips, unable to say anything but feeling all the pain. Her pain and mine.

She broke down into tears and she laid her head on my chest, sobbing. I didn't know what to tell her. I couldn't comfort her as I, myself, was broken too.

We sat there, not saying anything. All you can hear were her sobs and all I can feel is heartbreak.

********************

***Yoongi's POV***

I sat at my studio, trying to finish a song I was writing. The other members already headed home and I was waiting for Jimin to finish his dance practice.