The Day After

I woke up as the sunlight hit my face. I looked beside me and Jin was still sleeping.

Last night was something else. It was honestly, magical. I looked at him sleeping peacefully beside me. His arms still wrapped tightly around me.

I didn't want to let go. I wanted to hold on to this moment even if I know that this will end soon.

I laid back on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. I closed my eyes and just listened to him.

Morning babe. He whispered, planting a kiss on my head.

I shifted my body and laid my head on the pillow, looking at him. I smiled as a was staring at him. The sun shone on his face, making him look more handsome than ever.

Morning Handsome. I smirked. He let out a small laugh. Hope you had a good sleep. I said.

Of course. You're here beside me.

******************

***Jin's POV***

I woke up seeing Y/N laying beside me. I dreamt of this moment, having her with me, not as a best friend but something more.

I felt her tighten her arms around me. I smiled. She was the greatest thing that ever happened to me. I am glad to have her by my side.

I'll just take a shower. I said as I moved and stood up.

Aww. She whined. Can I come? She asked with puppy dog eyes.

Aish Y/N. Don't look at me like that. I said as I walked towards the bathroom.

I'm serious, Seokjin. I need to take a shower too. She pouted.

Fine. Fine. Let's go. I said as she stood up and came running towards me.

I loved seeing her playful side but right now, it was quite awkward as we were both naked.

We went to the shower and cleaned up. I couldn't help but stare at her. She was perfect. I suddenly felt myself getting hard again so I turned my back.

No need to be shy, babe. It's not as if I've never seen you hard before. She smirked, playfully raising her eyebrow.

I felt myself blush and turned even more red when I felt her hands on my back. She started scrubbing my back with soap. I got goosebumps while she did it.

I turned around and looked at her, straight in the eye. I leaned in for a kiss.

Our kiss made it harder for me to control my urges but I knew that this was not right. She was mending a broken heart and I don't want to take advantage of that situation. I love her too much to make her hurt even more.

Come on. Let's wash up then eat. I said, as I broke the kiss and finished showering.

After showering, we went downstairs and I checked for something eat. The caretakers prepared breakfast for us.

Wow. This is amazing. She said as she looked at the table.

We sat down and had breakfast.

So, babe. What are your plans today? She asked.

I've got the day off. Do you wanna go somewhere? I asked, looking up to her as I was reading the newspaper.

Hmm. Not really. I just wanna bum around. Oh shoot. I forgot to send off food for the boys. She said, immediately standing up and looking at the time.