BFF Diaries

***Jin's POV***

I spent the weekend with Y/N. I knew she was still sad and refused to go home. I understood her. I didn't insist on having her go home.

I still needed to talk with Yoongi. I want to be rational about things but I was not ready yet. I was still mad about the fact that he entertained Claudia. He knew what she was capable of yet he still let her back into his life.

Babe. I have to back to the dorm later tonight since we have practice tomorrow morning. Will you be ok here? I asked.

She looked at me with puppy eyes and nodded.

Aish Y/N. Don't look at me like that. Fine, I will just leave tomorrow.

She laughed. It was the first time I saw her laugh since the incident. I smiled.  There's my pretty girl. Giving her a cute wink.

 Giving her a cute wink

Aigoo Seokjin. You are crazy. I will be ok. I am strong, remember?  She said.

I didn't want to ask her how she was feeling because I knew. I feel her pain.

Oooh Jinnie. Your birthday is coming up soon. What should we do? She asked, sounding excited.

Hmm, I haven't thought about it. I don't want to age yet. I joked.

It was the 30th of November and my birthday was coming up in a few days. The boys and I planned to celebrate my birthday at the cabin where we celebrated Jimin's birthday. But since this incident, we haven't talked about it.

Well, we should celebrate. I will cook the best dinner. She said, sternly. You can't say no.

I would never. And of course, I would be honored to spend my day with you. I said.

Oh but I have to go on Vlive that day. You know, part of my contract. I just have to do it at the office. I don't wanna expose this house. I explained.

Yay. So excited. I will bake you a cake. I'll prepare food as well for the caretakers. Gosh. I am soooo excited. She said as she jumped onto my lap.

Ouch Y/N. Don't kill my future. I said, holding onto my crotch area.

Oops, sorry. Got carried away. She chuckled as she stood up.

I asked our caretaker to head to the grocery to buy stuff for the house. I didn't want Y/N to roam around without me.

What do you want to do today? I asked.