Relationship Restart

***Y/N's POV***

My brain literally froze after Namjoon said their flight was cancelled. It was great that I will have a few more days to spend with them but it also means I have to sleep in the same room as Yoongi.

After Dinner, Tae and JK headed back to their rooms to sleep more. Hobi and Namjoon washed the dishes while Jimin and Yoongi cleared the table.

I tugged Jin's shirt signaling that I wanted to talk.

Babe. Can I sleep with you tonight? I asked, giving him the best pouty look I could.

He laughed. That's not gonna work Ms. Y/N L/N. Nope. I wanna sleep alone tonight. I want my bed all to myself. He said with an evil grin.

I crossed my arms and let out a sigh. Hmph. Some best friend you are.

He gave me a cute smile. Babe. This is the best time for you to see how you still feel about the situation. I am not forcing you to make a decision today but I want you to figure out what you want.. and who you want to be with.

I looked at him. How can he be so calm? Does he want me to be with Yoongi?

Look. I told you. Whatever decision you make, I will always be by your side. He assured me as he gave me a kiss on my forehead.

So, I wish you good luck tonight. I hope everything goes as your heart desires. He said, walking away from me.

I just stood there, contemplating on what he said. Y/N suck it up. You have to do this. You can do this.

I headed back to the kitchen and helped in cleaning up.

Y/N, we are heading back to bed. Thank you for a hearty meal. We missed you so much. Hobi said as he went to the rooms with Namjoon.

I saw Yoongi in the kitchen preparing coffee, while Jimin was rummaging through the fridge.

Looking for something Chim? I asked.

He looked at me, looking frustrated. I want cake, Noona but we don't have any. He whined.

I checked the cupboard and saw that there were still ingredients to bake a cake.

I'll make you one then. But can you still wait until tomorrow? I smiled.

His expression changed to excitement and he started nodding and jumping up. Yes yes yes.

Great. I'll make you guys one tomorrow.

Yahoo. Thanks Noona. We are all glad you are here. I know someone is happier right now. Jimin said as he gave me a wink and hopped out of the kitchen.

I shook my head and started to check on the cupboards for extra ingredients.

Hey. Made you a cup. I heard Yoongi as he laid a cup of coffee on the counter.

Oh my. Thanks. I forgot someone else was here. Sorry. I said since I got startled.

He gave me a faint smile. Do you need help in getting stuff up there? I can get them for you.

I shook my head. Omg. I feel the awkwardness in the air.

Want to... Uhm.. I.. ah.. Yoongi stuttered.

I looked at him, trying to figure out what he wanted to say then he suddenly walked out of the kitchen.

************************