//38//: Forgive and Forget

Start from the beginning

"First of all, I'll never get used to that baby thing. Secondly, Farooq is coming to get me. You needn't bother about me." I replied nonchalantly as I took a good picture of the morning sun. I immediately posted it on my instagram.

"Farooq?" She asked as she was glued to herself. She was shocked, no doubt there.

I chuckled lightly. "Yeah, Farooq. I told him to pick me up by ten."

She analysed my figure for about thirty seconds before she moved her lips. "Are you lying to me?"

"What? No! Why would I lie?" I threw her my infamous glare.

"Fix your eyes or I'll fix them for you." She said sternly leaving no room for jokes. I ducked my head downwards and averted my gaze elsewhere.

"Good. Now, why would you tell him to pick you up? And why would he listen? You two hate each other." She pointed out clearly.

"Well we still hate each other, but I could say the hatred isn't as intense as it was. Let's just say, we kinda get along these days." I was speaking the truth though. These days, I enjoy his company more than anything and we haven't attempted to kill each other since that night.

She smirked and took a step closer to me. "Is there something you're not telling me, SAK. Have you two consummate—"

I shut her up before she completed her sentence,with my palms. "Ewwww. That's gross. Come on, he's here." I dragged her to where the black Audi was parked.

I opened the door and pushed her inside, flinging her purse over to her husband. "Morning, Captain Baby." I grinned widely as he caught the purse immediately.

"Morning, baby Sabrina." He replied with a grin as he flashed his white teeth. Damn. Lower your gaze Sabrina, he's your brother in law.

"Your wife needs you. She was talking about how she missed your kisses and all. Byee!" She narrowed her eyes at me, I know she wants to strangle me to death.

He cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes. I almost got lost in between the duo. The love they had for one another was clearly written all over their faces. "You did?" He raised a brow.

She pouted then removed his hands from her cheeks.

She darted her eyes at me once again. "We aren't through with our conversation—"

I hit the car bonnet with my hands. "Captain baby, what are you waiting for? Or don't you love my sister again?"

"Goodbye, Baby Sabrina." He zoomed off, not before Ya Aliza shouted something. I purposely refused to acknowledge what she was saying. Consummate what? The heck? I'm just twenty for crying out loud and of course gross.

She has a habit of romanticising almost everything. Her husband is darn lucky to have her.

I pushed my hands into my pocket. Thank goodness I dressed warm this morning because it was really cold outside. I wore a black high neck crop top and a black Armani knitted palazzo pants. I topped the crop top with a fongt plaid cardigan sweater with lantern sleeves.

I inhaled deeply as I started walking down the street knowing fully well it will take him about twenty minutes before he arrives. Instantaneously, I observed a woman a little ahead of me. She was donned in a light blue hijab that stopped a little below her knees, letting her dark blue Ankara gown to be visible.

The corner of my lips lifted into a smile as I realized who she was. Not caring about the stares I'll receive from strangers, I jogged towards her figure 
as I wrapped my arms around her from behind.