Chapter 142: T-Rex with a Minigun

Depuis le début

"[Chain Lightning Dragon!]" 
"[Great Water Leviathan!]"

Ferrol, the male student casted out a huge water magic attack that was shaped as a Dragon while his sister Ferris, casted out a high-tier lightning magic shaped as an Eastern style Dragon same as her brother.

As the two elemental dragons flew towards the dinosaurs at extremely fast speed, they suddenly began to fused each other and became one powerful attack.

With the combination of Lightning and Water, the result couldn't be more obvious.

The T-rex has managed to destroy every spell from the robed figures with its magic minigun, however, it tries to shoot down the two elemental mixed dragons, only for it to dodge the bullets with relative ease.

"Doctor!" The T-rex called out to the flying dinosaur he was riding.

The <B+> Rank Pterodactyl nodded, it then looked at the upcoming attack with serious eyes.

And so, it then used one of its special abilities.

[Dark Magic: Dimensional Slash]

At the next moment, the world turned white, and in an instant, a black line passed through it. When everything resumed, the two fusion elemental dragons that were about to hit the dinosaur were cutted into two disperses.

"What?" Ferrol was baffled on seeing their combo technique was easily countered by the flying beast.

"Uhh, brother?" 

Turning his sister that called him, he sees her pointing her fingers to his side. Looking at what she was pointing at, he noticed he is missing an arm, not just that, the ground between him and his sister has a large slash that spans hundred of meters ahead behind them, all of them were cutted cleanly like a knife sliced an Apple perfectly.

*Spurt!*

Seconds after the pterodactyl used its ability [Dimensional Slash], his arms spurted blood, he screamed in pain as his sister cried out in panic, worrying for her brother's health.

"My skill is VASTED on zis humans! Now do yer thing, small arms."

"Shut the fuck up, me have big arms now thanks to Mistress Silfis." Turning to the two siblings, the T-rex raises his minigun and sprayed a massive amount of rounds at the two.

Ferris looks at the incoming bullets, she then has flashes of her life in her eyes as death was about to take her. She hugged her injured brother and embraced her fate.

But then, Professor Becker appeared in front of them.

[Triple Magic: Flames of Gehenna!]

Dozens of layers of Hell Flames were summoned around them, these walls of illusionary flames sway like a veil and encircle the area around them like a girdle.

Right now, Professor Becker's appearance doesn't seem to be the professor everyone knew as his spiky red hair had elongated and blew backwards from the strong wings. Now, he seemed to be an awakened Demon Lord, the God of Death, or his enemies mostly called him... [The Prince of Flames].

Though the magical bullets still continued through the layers of hell flames, the large numbers of hellfire walls is enough to burn most of the bullets to ashes.

Even if it manages to block the bullets, it annoys the two dinosaurs in the sky. And so, the Pterodactyl used its special Dark Magic spell [Dimensional Slash] once again. 

And like last time, the slash of darkness that could cut space and dimensions managed to cut through layers of hellflame walls without any difficulties. Within seconds, the spell that Becker casted was instantly dispersed.